The Teachings forum is to ask questions about and discuss the life-giving teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and his light-giving Son, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Narkim Muhammad » Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:46 pm

As-Salaam Alaikum

Muslimin,

Minister Tariq Hamzah: "You find me among the fellows, you read of there in the 10th Chapter, Matthew. I will read it to you, but first you need an explanation, because you think this Chapter is referring to a Jesus of 2,000 years ago and his disciples, but it's referring to a Jesus of today! The Honorable Elijah Muhammad and His Disciples!"

Bro.Narkim: "I believe that this sets up the thought of whether or not we can also link the Chapters of John, 14 through 16 with the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, as that Jesus Who is teaching on the Comforter (Min.Farrakhan) Whom He, Jesus (Elijah Muhammad) Will Send. Study John 15:26-27, its very interesting. As for those actually wondering about the physical death of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and believing that Minister Farrakhan and others may have lost their mind in believing such of the 'Physical Living Elijah Muhammad, check this out also.." :idea:

Minister Tariq Hamzah: "I KNOW Who He is, and He knows who I am, this is why when the Honorable Elijah Muhammad was taken out of our midst in a Divine Manner, leaving the people THINKING that He was dead, you didn't see..., Tariq Hamzah did not turn against Him, I stayed with Him."
The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad: "We haven't changed Islam, WE GO INTO MORE KNOWLEDGE OF IT, but We don't change It."
Postby Derrick Muhammad (D3X) » Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:40 pm
Narkim Muhammad wrote:Image

As-Salaam Alaikum

Muslimin,

Minister Tariq Hamzah: "You find me among the fellows, you read of there in the 10th Chapter, Matthew. I will read it to you, but first you need an explanation, because you think this Chapter is referring to a Jesus of 2,000 years ago and his disciples, but it's referring to a Jesus of today! The Honorable Elijah Muhammad and His Disciples!"

Bro.Narkim: "I believe that this sets up the thought of whether or not we can also link the Chapters of John, 14 through 16 with the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, as that Jesus Who is teaching on the Comforter (Min.Farrakhan) Whom He, Jesus (Elijah Muhammad) Will Send. Study John 15:26-27, its very interesting. As for those actually wondering about the physical death of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and believing that Minister Farrakhan and others may have lost their mind in believing such of the 'Physical Living Elijah Muhammad, check this out also.." :idea:

Minister Tariq Hamzah: "I KNOW Who He is, and He knows who I am, this is why when the Honorable Elijah Muhammad was taken out of our midst in a Divine Manner, leaving the people THINKING that He was dead, you didn't see..., Tariq Hamzah did not turn against Him, I stayed with Him."

As Salaam Alaikum, Bro. Narkim

Good teaching. I believe you've quoted the late minister who was then known as Min. Theodore Hamza of Cleveland, Ohio. It's good to bring truth to this board. It's a breath of fresh air. May Allah continue to bless you.

Postby NARKIM » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:02 am
:idea:
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Login