Discuss anything that doesn't fit into any other category here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby SOUTHERNMIND » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:17 pm
What positions or programs did they support which were such a threat that they had to be silenced through assassination?
"JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN, DOES IT MEAN YOU SHOULD?"

Postby Two » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:04 pm
ASA

I read somewhere that Mossad ( the Israeli Intelligence equivalent to the C.I.A. )
killed J.F.K.

J.F.K. wouldn't give Israel the financial and military aid they were seeking. Once he got killed and Johnson became president, they received all they aid they were seeking.

Just one take on it.

I also heard Onasis had something to do with Robert's death. How true that is i don't know.

People of course say that the mob might have killed both of them because the mob helped J.F.K. get into the White House. When he got in, he crossed them.

But i doubt it if the government would allow the mob to have that much power to determine who will be president. I'm going with the Mossad theory myself.

Bro. Walter
Postby SOUTHERNMIND » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:31 am
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dhealthsto ... ears-later

The Kennedy Assassination - 48 Years Later
Tue, Nov 22, 2011 09:00PM

Djehuty Ma'at-Ra discusses his insight into the assassination of president John F. Kennedy based upon his personal research: why Kennedy was assassinated and who was behind the assassination. Djehuty also looks into assassinations in general and the purpose they serve as far as society is concerned.
"JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN, DOES IT MEAN YOU SHOULD?"
Postby Joshua_al_Furqan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:19 pm
John F. Kennedy Opposed Israel’s Power

John F. Kennedy and family.
by Bob Johnson

Tomorrow, November 22, 2011 is the 48th anniversary of the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy. One part of JFK’s character which will not be covered by the mass media is his courageous opposition to the power Israel enjoys over the United States of America.

In the thought provoking book, They Dare to Speak Out by Paul Findley we read on page 114 that during Kennedy’s campaign for president in 1960 he had a

meeting with some prominent Jews. Kennedy was very insulted when one of the Jews said they knew Kennedy’s campaign was in financial difficulty and that he and his Jewish friends would “help and help significantly” John Kennedy’s campaign if, as president, Kennedy “would allow them to set the course of Middle East policy over the next four years.” It was this meeting that made JFK want to work for a law that would have the U.S. Treasury pay a set and equal amount for all politicians running for president who secured a to be determined percentage of signatures of people supporting their campaign. He saw this as the only way to prevent the nightmare of today, which has not only the President, but the overwhelming majority of people in Congress bought and paid for by the very powerful Israeli lobby. Israel’s lobby is so strong that hardly any politician will disobey their orders regarding U.S. Middle East foreign policy. And that includes starting wars, such as the war in Iraq, which benefit Israel and harm America and the rest of the world.

In Seymour Hersh’s insightful book, The Samson Option, which addresses Israel’s nuclear weapons arsenal, Hersh covers John Kennedy’s fight to stop Israel’s nuclear proliferation. He writes that Kennedy was “fixated” on stopping the Jewish state’s nuclear build up.

Another interesting point in Hersh’s book is that the Democrat John Kennedy appointed a Republican, John A. McCone, to lead the C.I.A. because McCone was not afraid to confront Israel about its nuclear weapons work at Dimona. In 1965 McCone resigned because Lyndon Johnson was afraid to confront Israel as Kennedy had done and Johnson was scared he would lose Jewish votes and support if he did try to stop Israel’s nuclear weapons program. In 1965 the Gilpatric report, which has since been declassified, called for the U.S. to pressure other nations, including Israel, to not build nuclear weapons. Johnson ignored and suppressed the report. Every politician after Kennedy toed the line with the Israeli lobby after the assassination of John Kennedy.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/21 ... aels-power
"My Lord, FORGIVE me [Moses-Elijah]
and my brother [Aaron-Farrakhan],
and admit us to Thy mercy,
and Thou art the Most Merciful
of those who show mercy."
قَالَ رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِأَخِي وَأَدْخِلْنَا فِي رَحْمَتِكَ ۖ وَأَنتَ أَرْحَمُ
الرَّاحِمِينَ
~~Holy Qur'an 7: 151
Postby GHETTOMESSIAH » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 pm
A crime boss by the name of Carlos Marcello assassinated Kennedy. Marcello was the leading crime boss in Louisiana. Robert and John Kennedy worked against him to have him deported. Robert was the Attorney General at the time. After the deportation order was approved, Robert Kennedy ordered the police to drop off marcello in the jungles of Guatemala without transportation; they left him for dead. Marcello was a survivor, and some how made it out of the jungle. Marcello came back to the U.S. illegally and had JFK assassinated. After he removed the "Head" from the oval office, he put a hit on Bobby Kennedy. In 1993, a New York Post article stated that Marcello's successor and younger relative organized Kennedy's death. Them Kennedy's should have left Marcello alone. He was very powerful, and they underestimated him.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login