Discuss anything that doesn't fit into any other category here.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby CalvinJam » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 am
Postby REALONE » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:20 pm
Peace,

SMH,
All I have to say is that if you are going to debate with Pastor Gino Jennings about what's written in scriptures, you better bring your A game. I remember when Minister Rodney Muhammad along with a few other members from the NOI tried to debate with Gino and it was just embarrassing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1JAkHwd5rY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhAckz7LyCg&feature=relmfu

Anyway at 1h 24min, Brother Marvin explains what he means when referring to himself as The Son of Man.

The REALONE
Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience.
Postby CalvinJam » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm
When you watch Jennings' demeanor in the video with the Son of Man and compare it to his demeanor during discussions with those so-called Muslims (Rodney and the rest), you will see a complete shift in him.

Another thing that really stood out about this discussion was that Pastor Jennings had originally said that the discussion between himself and the Son of Man would be 3 hours.

When he cut it where he did, a lot of his people in the audience were actually shocked; because they had never known Jennings to cut something.

Some of his people (Jennings' people) felt that Jennings effectively "tapped out" since he cut the discussion early. Some of them even followed the Son of Man out of the place to apologize to him for Jennings' behavior.
Postby CalvinJam » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:14 pm
Look at Gino Jenning's face around the 50 minute mark when the Son of Man is proving the Messenger's teachings in the Bible and Quran.

Priceless.
Postby CalvinJam » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 pm
I meant, "starting at the 50 minute mark."
Postby brotherman » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:17 am
What I recall, was Jennings' complete shock at the claim that Marvin made, that he is the Son of Man, which is only true to the extent that he is a son of a man, his father. THAT'S as far as it goes.
Learn and tell the truth, from the cradle to the grave!
Postby CalvinJam » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 am
brotherman wrote:What I recall, was Jennings' complete shock at the claim that Marvin made, that he is the Son of Man, which is only true to the extent that he is a son of a man, his father. THAT'S as far as it goes.

Brotherman, two things.

First thing: You say that from what you recall from the video, the look on Jennings' face came from when the Son of Man stated that he "the Son of Man".

Well, you're talking from recollection. I'm talking about what I just watched LAST NIGHT. And if you go to the part of the video which I referenced (around 50 minutes in), you will see Gino Jennings telling the Son of Man to do the same thing that he told those other so-called "Muslims" to do: Which was, prove that the Messenger's teachings was correct using the Scripture.

The Son of Man did just that. He began to prove the Messenger's teachings was correct using the Scripture. And again, I state: At that moment, the look on Jennings' face was priceless. (You can see what I'm talking about if you rewind the video to about 50 minutes in.)

As far as your issue with the Son of Man's statement that he is "the Son of Man": Well, brother, you bring up a good point.

So since you feel that the Son of Man is making a false claim and you feel that you can show him his "error", then I want to invite you to be my special guest on the Son of Man's broadcast this evening.

He will be teaching live at 9 PM eastern / 8 PM central. The conference call # is (712) 432-0075 and the access code is 912932#. You can press *6 to unmute your phone. Press *6 to mute your phone back.

Please contact me on my cell phone at (601) 870-2744 so that way we can set this up officially. Then I will be able to let the Son of Man know that you take umbrage with his saying that he is "the Son of Man" and that you feel you can prove his statement incorrect.

Then he will be able to inform his listening audience that you are his guest, and then he can let you get into the endeavor of proving him wrong. You can reach me on my cell phone at (601) 870-2744.

I will be waiting on your call.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Login