Discuss anything that doesn't fit into any other category here.
23 posts Page 1 of 2
Postby REALONE » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:50 am
Don't believe me check it out for yourselves.

Exactly 60 years later. I mean there are 365 days in a year, why this date? Or is this just a Coincident? :-k

The REALONE
Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience.
Postby ephraim » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:59 pm
Or is this just a Coincident?

I think so......I know Jay Z likes to say he was born Dec 4 the same day Fred Hampton died i.e. he is a revolutionary too....that might be a stretch.
Worship is polytheism because worship demands duality which is shirk (polytheism) because it establishes multiplicity of being. Meaning me and Allah are not one.
Postby aisha » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:32 pm
REALONE wrote:Don't believe me check it out for yourselves.

Exactly 60 years later. I mean there are 365 days in a year, why this date? Or is this just a Coincident? :-k

The REALONE

I was not aware they were arrested on the same date until I seen this post.

On May 8, 1942, The Messenger was arrested for failure to register for the draft during World War II. On this same date in 2002, our brother York was arrested.

There are some who feel numerology is haram according to Islam, however numbers are significant in all aspects: birthdays, deaths, weddings, graduations, etc. and even arrests.

We know May is the 5th month in the year, the number 5 stands for justice (the number "Massa" loves to operate from), and the number 8 represents the unknown.

There is a connection behind these arrests occuring on the same date, and the history is an INTRICATE part of it all...
Postby amadz » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:23 am

The REALONE

A mere coincidence. There is no other comparison between the two men.
Postby REALONE » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:34 pm
aisha wrote:

The REALONE

I was not aware they were arrested on the same date until I seen this post.

On May 8, 1942, The Messenger was arrested for failure to register for the draft during World War II. On this same date in 2002, our brother York was arrested.

There are some who feel numerology is haram according to Islam, however numbers are significant in all aspects: birthdays, deaths, weddings, graduations, etc. and even arrests.

We know May is the 5th month in the year, the number 5 stands for justice (the number "Massa" loves to operate from), and the number 8 represents the unknown.

There is a connection behind these arrests occuring on the same date, and the history is an INTRICATE part of it all...

There is definitely a connection with the two dates which I see we can plug in a few possibilities however I will just share the following for now.......

amadz wrote:

The REALONE

A mere coincidence. There is no other comparison between the two men.

Amadz,

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad was born on October 7, 1897....Life Path Number is 6

Dr. Malachi Z. York was born on June 26, 1945.... Life Path Number is 6

Again, their arrest dates were exactly 60 years apart.

Do the Math....

The REALONE
Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience.
Postby aisha » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:45 am
This post drew attention to me because the arrest dates happened so close to my birth date (May 9).

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad was born on October 7, 1897....Life Path Number is 6

6-6-6...

That has C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y written all over it...
Postby ephraim » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:49 pm
The messenger said he did not know he birthday......So there is no math to do!
Worship is polytheism because worship demands duality which is shirk (polytheism) because it establishes multiplicity of being. Meaning me and Allah are not one.
Postby REALONE » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:39 pm
ephraim wrote: The messenger said he did not know he birthday......So there is no math to do!

Ephraim fuh real???? I mean.... fuh real fuh real???? You can't be serious! =)) =))

Hell nobody KNOWS for sure their birthday =)) ...We are told, believe and accept what our parents told us and what the good ole white folk put on our Birth Certificates. =)) =))

So the Messenger did not lie by saying that he did not KNOW the date of his birth. =)) Aww mannnn this is tooo funny!

aisha wrote:This post drew attention to me because the arrest dates happened so close to my birth date (May 9).

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad was born on October 7, 1897....Life Path Number is [b]6

6-6-6...

That has C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y written all over it...

Good observation Sister. We both know that You nor I conjured up any of these dates and the meaning of these numbers. It's crystal clear by looking at the numbers that the arrests of both was JUST THAT...a C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y.

Even when I look at the word CON-SPIRACY, In this particular case, I see.... "something which goes against the spirit utilizing deceitful and manipulative tactics".

More to come :)

The REALONE
Postby aisha » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:20 pm
Keep them coming beloved!
Postby ephraim » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:09 pm
Sir I beg your pardon but your last reply what is commonly called reductio ad absurdum. Also as absurd as Obama crying crocodile tears over the kids in Newtown but when they talk about kids who die in drone attacks, the government call them "bugsplat" . I know by the premise does seem that Ephraim has a birth certificate and Realone has one the exact date on it, therefore Elijah must have one too! However this inductive Argument does not hold water especially with the fact most black people in the south were born during the time of Jim Crow and over 50 . for these people many did not have birth certificates. Many of our people did not know their exact birth date and that is fact. I remember Elijah saying out his mouth he was sure of his birth date check out Theology of Time again. I understand standing up for your teacher but when you want a random event to have a meaningful cause is a case of introspection illusion!

6-6-6...

What does 666 mean are you referring to what Elijah taught on the number 6 or is 666 that wild eyed thought that many believe that is the devil’s prime number. Even though older text from the Greek use the number 616 and not 666. What do with with the fact many muslims see 666 as a holy number and not evil at all?
Postby REALONE » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:28 am
ephraim wrote:Sir I beg your pardon but your last reply what is commonly called reductio ad absurdum. Also as absurd as Obama crying crocodile tears over the kids in Newtown but when they talk about kids who die in drone attacks, the government call them "bugsplat" . I know by the premise does seem that Ephraim has a birth certificate and Realone has one the exact date on it, therefore Elijah must have one too! However this inductive Argument does not hold water especially with the fact most black people in the south were born during the time of Jim Crow and over 50 . for these people many did not have birth certificates. Many of our people did not know their exact birth date and that is fact. I remember Elijah saying out his mouth he was sure of his birth date check out Theology of Time again. I understand standing up for your teacher but when you want a random event to have a meaningful cause is a case of introspection illusion!

6-6-6...

What does 666 mean are you referring to what Elijah taught on the number 6 or is 666 that wild eyed thought that many believe that is the devil’s prime number. Even though older text from the Greek use the number 616 and not 666. What do with with the fact many muslims see 666 as a holy number and not evil at all?

Ephraim are you serious???? :O From what I have seen you post from time to time, I KNOW that you are much more intelligent than what you are displaying here.

I'm not going to keep posting factual information just for you to show and prove what you already have in your mind to "C-O-N-S-P-I-R-E against.

"And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks".

See bruh, the point AND FACT OF THE MATTER IS....

BOTH The Messenger and Malachi Z.York where RECORDED to have been born on the dates provided. Like it or not,These are FACTS!

BOTH The Messenger and Malachi Z. York where RECORDED to have been arrested on the dates provided. Like it or not, These are FACTS!

BOTH The Messenger and Malachi Z. York (utilizing the provided birthdays) have a life path number of 6. Like it or not, These are FACTS!

The arrest dates are the same and exactly 60 years apart. Like it or not, These are FACTS!

Now ya wanna deal with the number 6-6-6? OK then, LETS RIDE! First of all I don't see the number 666 as evil because it REVEALS the facts of what's what and who's who. Therefore I am able to keep up with "The Time." This number refers to The Beast which is a system that the Devil utilizes to do his evil works.

Now, it is a documented FACT that Doc put out a book called Leviathan 666 in 1971 and it has been revised throughout the years and in this book is a breakdown of the number of the beast and what and who it relates to. Now I will just provide you with some information utilizing a gematria (gematrix) or Ge= Earth Matrix (a Programmed System) calculator that Johnny come lately provided (SMH). By the way gematria is defined as a system for calculating the numerical equivalence of letters, words, and phrases. In English gematria is based on increments of six by adding 6 to each letter of our alphabet (i.e. A = 6, B = 12, C = 18, D = 24, E = 30, etc). To use such a system to "count the number of the beast" is called gematria. Here are a few examples.....

MARK OF BEAST = 666
COMPUTER = 666
WITCHCRAFT = 666
NECROMANCY = 666
SORCERIES = 666
SON OF SIN = 666
LUCIFER HELL = 666
NEW YORK = 666 which has a actual village called Babylon and where the United Nations and International Bankers do their Business.
DEVIL SHEOL = 666

Yes it is true that the number has Greek as well as Roman roots which can be seen in the following...

Roman Numeral .......................... Greek........................................English
.......VI...................................... S..............................................A
........6.......................................6..............................................6

Now Ephraim it's YOUR choice to IGNORE THE FACTS of the many so called coincidences. Oh and by the way "Co" we both know means TWO right? So by the mere fact of the incidences happening more than twice, alleviates the CO-incidence BS however I just CHOOSE to let it ride.

Now Ephraim, think for a minute. If Malachi Z. York was JUST my teacher than he would still be a free man today instead of serving 135 years in a SUPER MAX FACILITY. I'm not that important that the Beast would set out with a concentrated effort for his destruction you see. And for those that really believe that the beast really gives a damn about Black children than you are under a serious spell. Anyone that knows anything about The Department of Families and Children Services KNOWS that once a report is made about children being Molested or abused, they don't wait for months and years to respond. It is their duty to immediately investigate and make sure the children are safe.

The REALONE

Postby aisha » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:30 am
You can find other examples of the sign of the beast, 666, in FOX (aka FAUX) News and CNN.

For example....

Give a number in order to the English alphabet and be amazed by what results....

A = 1 , B = 2, C = 3, D = 4, E = 5, F = 6, G = 7, H = 8, I = 9
J = 10, K =11, L =12, M =13, N =14, O =15, P =16, Q =17, R =18
S = 19, T =20, U =21, V =22, W =23, X =24, Y =25, Z =26

F = 6
O = 15 (1+5=6)
X = 24 (2+4=6)

FOX News = 666 News...how can ANYONE ignore it??!!!!

It works for CNN, too...still with me beloveds?

C = 3rd letter in English alphbet.

CNN has 3 letters in it.

3x3 = 9

9 - 3 (the number of letters in CNN) = 6

N = the 14th letter in the English alphabet.
1x4 = 4
There are 2 "N's" in CNN.
4+2 =6

So, CNN = 666.

I also suspect "ABC" A=1 B=2 C=3 1+2+3== 6.

And since there are 3 letters in ABC, that equals.................666!
Postby ephraim » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:54 pm
BOTH The Messenger and Malachi Z.York where RECORDED to have been born on the dates provided. Like it or not,These are FACTS!

No brother the fact is that this seems to be a bad case of apophenia or pattencity ,
but it can happen to the best of them!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It like Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy were both presidents of the United States, elected 100 years apart. Both were shot and killed by assassins who were known by three names with 15 letters, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald, and neither killer would make it to trial.Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy, and Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln.They were both killed on a Friday while sitting next to their wives, Lincoln in the Ford Theater, Kennedy in a Lincoln made by Ford.Both men were succeeded by a man named Johnson – Andrew for Lincoln and Lyndon for Kennedy. Andrew was born in 1808. Lyndon in 1908.When you desire meaning, when you want things to line up, you forget about stochasticity. You are lulled by the signal. You forget about noise. With meaning, you overlook randomness, but meaning is a human construction! http://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Not-So-Sm ... 1592407366

The exact date of his birth remains unknown because record keeping in rural Georgia for the descendants of slaves was not kept current, according to historians and family members. Nevertheless, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad said his birth took place some time in the first or second week of October in 1897 and set forth Oct. 7th as the anniversary date of his birth!

Brother as said it nothing wrong trying defend your teacher but......Illusory correlation has to stop!

If not the science 6 from Elijah all the other stuff makes no sense to me!!!!!

Earliest known witness to the "Number of the Beast"
The number (chi, iota, stigma - hexakosiai deka hex) in third line

Satanists, apocalypse watchers and heavy metal guitarists may have to adjust their demonic numerology after a recently deciphered ancient biblical text revealed that 666 is not the fabled Number of the Beast after all.

A fragment from the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament, dating to the Third century, gives the more mundane 616 as the mark of the Antichrist.

Ellen Aitken, a professor of early Christian history at McGill University, said the discovery appears to spell the end of 666 as the devil’s prime number.

“This is a very nice piece to find,” Dr. Aitken said. “Scholars have argued for a long time over this, and it now seems that 616 was the original number of the beast.”

The tiny fragment of 1,500-year-old papyrus is written in Greek, the original language of the New Testament, and contains a key passage from the Book of Revelation.

Where more conventional versions of the Bible give 666 as the “number of the beast,” or the sign of the anti-Christ whose coming is predicted in the book’s apocalyptic verses, the older version uses the Greek letters signifying 616.

“This is very early confirmation of that number, earlier than any other text we’ve found of that passage,” Dr. Aitken said. “It’s probably about 100 years before any other version.”

The fragment was part of a hoard of previously illegible manuscripts discovered in an ancient garbage dump outside the Egyptian city of Oxyrhynchus. Although the papyrus was first excavated in 1895, it was badly discoloured and damaged. Classics scholars at Oxford University were only recently able to read it using new advanced imaging techniques.

Elijah Dann, a professor of philosophy and religion at the University of Toronto, said the new number is unlikely to make a dent in the popularity of 666.

“Otherwise, a lot of sermons would have to be changed and a lot of movies rewritten,” he said with a laugh. “There’s always someone with an active imagination who can put another interpretation on it.

“It just shows you that when you study something as cryptic and mystic as the Book of Revelation there’s an almost unlimited number of interpretations.”

The book is thought to have been written by the disciple John and according to the King James Bible, the traditional translation of the passage reads: “Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

But Dr. Aitken said that translation was drawn from much later versions of the New Testament than the fragment found in Oxyrhynchus. “When we’re talking about the early biblical texts, we’re always talking about copies and they are copies made, at best, 150 to 200 years after [the original] was written,” she said.

“They can have mistakes in the copying, changes for political or theological reasons … it’s like a detective story piecing it all together.”

Dr. Aitken said, however, that scholars now believe the number in question has very little to do the devil. It was actually a complicated numerical riddle in Greek, meant to represent someone’s name, she said.

“It’s a number puzzle — the majority opinion seems to be that it refers to [the Roman emperor] Nero.”

Revelation was actually a thinly disguised political tract, with the names of those being criticized changed to numbers to protect the authors and early Christians from reprisals. “It’s a very political document,” Dr. Aitken said. “It’s a critique of the politics and society of the Roman empire, but it’s written in coded language and riddles.”
Postby REALONE » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 am
Sister Aisha I see you are very observant and definitely on point! So let me deal with our Brother Ephraim for a minute 8-)

OOOOOO KAAAAAY Ephraim lets ride...lol

I see you still "kicking against the pricks" :) Anyway good analogy and sources of reference ephraim. =D>

ephraim wrote:If not the science 6 from Elijah all the other stuff makes no sense to me!!!!!

What the Messenger taught was right and exact for what and who he was teaching at THAT TIME. However what was taught is not limited to a boxed in ONE DIMENSIONAL mind set UNLESS that's what YOU are operating with. For example the letter X is said to represent the unknown which is true depending on what you are referring to or teaching at the time. In other words X is not limited to just the meaning of being "unknown" which I'm pretty sure you already know. The number 1 and 0 are the binary numbers that is used in YOUR computer that you are using right now which I'm pretty sure you already know as well.

You presented a video that alluded to an analogy that we should not really pay attention to coincidences such as the Lincoln and Kennedy assassination etc... However The Messenger taught us to pay attention to everything even if a Navy bean rolls of the table. So instead of brushing Coincidences off and looking at what they DON'T HAVE IN COMMON because of personalism or whatever, we should see and acknowledge what THEY DO have in common. So instead of being so quick to sum it up as Lincoln and Kennedy had nothing in common, we should or could study what they had in common and how it relates to us instead.

There is really no such thing as luck or mere coincidence. Everything happens for a reason and just because you are not able to decipher how every miracle happens or simply how something happens and why it happens does not necessarily mean that " You Are Not So Smart" :lol: :lol:

Now ephraim it's funny how it appears that you go out of your way to quote other writers, historians or whatever to refute anything that has to do with what I'm sharing instead of just looking to see what makes it right or prove that its wrong.

That's what Scholars and Scientist do. Refer to the video YOU posted of the Messenger teaching on the Theology of Time 6minute 40sec mark.

You post a segment from the Theology of Time to back up your affirmation of how much you are devoted to what the Messenger taught to show how wrong I am in my analogy and that's fine. I mean you put up quotes from a "Dr. Aitken" .... a "Elijah Dann" who suppose to be a professor, telling me what they say about the number 666 being some 616 bullsh!t as though they are some kind of authority. They may fool you with that crap however The Messenger has already hipped the ones that was paying attention to that trick which I will show after your quote below.

ephraim wrote:What does 666 mean are you referring to what Elijah taught on the number 6 or is 666 that wild eyed thought that many believe that is the devil’s prime number. Even though older text from the Greek use the number 616 and not 666. What do with with the fact many muslims see 666 as a holy number and not evil at all?

Now ephraim, you go right ahead and ride out with those dudes or whoever you got that mess from however I rather ride out with what The Messenger taught about the number 666...

The REALONE
Postby aisha » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:59 am
Maybe this lecture from Bro. Nuri Muhammad can help:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kus_ebFJURo
23 posts Page 1 of 2

Login