Discuss anything that doesn't fit into any other category here.
44 posts Page 2 of 3
Postby ephraim » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 am
innercircle wrote:Hey khem,

Its funny that you would post on a thread that WAS NOT ADDRESSED to you, however, when I called you sorry black A$$ out, you ran from the questions like the h0e B!tch that you are.....then you fine a way to place Dr York on a thread that has nothing to do with him....the shows how a b!tch you are but hey I forgot you do hide behind woman, instead of answering the questions I posed to you....Then you allowed Naim88 to take your a$$ kicking....that shows me and should show others that you are a str8 h0e B!tch.....Now what does Dr. York has to do with 4REAL's thread.....what your dumb A$$ need to do is study and answer my questions h0e....Again h0e, IF you was a man, you would not allow another to you a h0e, but punk b!tches like you like to hide behind woman, so I can't expect anything different from h0es....go get some grease h0e....

INNERCIRCLE


Image Image

Wow did someone go Ralphie vs Scut Farkus :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother I have had my issues with said brother, but never had to use foul language to express my disagreement with brother.
Image
Look I am not trying to conduct your affairs, but I thought we would be past the common peoples language. The clothes of a dervish will not help if one has the manners of a donkey.Never allow anyone to take you off your square! I don't think the all in all will be pleased...... Image

Worship is polytheism because worship demands duality which is shirk (polytheism) because it establishes multiplicity of being. Meaning me and Allah are not one.
Postby ephraim » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 am
innercircle wrote:Hey khem,

Its funny that you would post on a thread that WAS NOT ADDRESSED to you, however, when I called you sorry black A$$ out, you ran from the questions like the h0e B!tch that you are.....then you fine a way to place Dr York on a thread that has nothing to do with him....the shows how a b!tch you are but hey I forgot you do hide behind woman, instead of answering the questions I posed to you....Then you allowed Naim88 to take your a$$ kicking....that shows me and should show others that you are a str8 h0e B!tch.....Now what does Dr. York has to do with 4REAL's thread.....what your dumb A$$ need to do is study and answer my questions h0e....Again h0e, IF you was a man, you would not allow another to you a h0e, but punk b!tches like you like to hide behind woman, so I can't expect anything different from h0es....go get some grease h0e....

INNERCIRCLE


Image Image

Wow did someone go Ralphie vs Scut Farkus :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother I have had my issues with said brother, but never had to use foul language to express my disagreement with brother.
Image
Look I am not trying to conduct your affairs, but I thought we would be past the common peoples language. The clothes of a dervish will not help if one has the manners of a donkey.Never allow anyone to take you off your square! I don't think the all in all will be pleased...... Image

Worship is polytheism because worship demands duality which is shirk (polytheism) because it establishes multiplicity of being. Meaning me and Allah are not one.
Postby khemallah » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 am
In the Name of Allah, Our Saviour, Who came in the Person of

Master Fard Muhammad

the SUPREME BEING of the Universe to Whom Holy Praises Are Due Forever


Image


A Divine Salute to the TRUE Soldiers of Messenger Muhammad's Army!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Salaam Alaikum to my beautiful Black family throughout the hells of white devil America. My prayer is that our Saviour Allah bless each of you and your families with Divine protection and guidance throughout the day. We need Him more than ever today for we are in the belly of a blue-eyed beast.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Image

=)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol:


First of all, let me give a Divine salute to Sister Gloss for her great perspectives with regard to this white devil wickedness known as Scientology or Dianetics. It is great to see that there are a few good Black people in 21st century America who love truth and condemns that which is evil and wicked. Keep up the research Queen and may God continue to bless and guide you.


4Real wrote:Louis followers is stuck in the twilight zone keep remembering what Louis did 10 and 20 years ago. Snap out of it! Louis then has turn everything into a nightmare This is a nightmare. Louis has made Master Fard Muhammad and the Messenger look like frauds by linking himself up with Ron L. Hubbard and Alesiter Crowley. Not only have Louis discredit the teaching brought to us by Master Fard Muhammad (God in person), he has discredit the Messenger and he has discredit all other Islam groups that affiliated themselves with Master Fard Muhammad and the Messenger. When Louis linked himself with Ron L. Hubbard who is a fiction Comic writer that killed off truth of what the Messenger taught. Allah is going have to send someone to clean up Louis mess.

What Louis did is give Black people an excuse not to accept the truth. Many of us was already having trouble with the truth, now Louis have relieve them of their trouble. He has created a new debate on whether or not the Messenger taught truth or fiction. Louis had made it hard now to teach Master Fard Muhammad is God in person, the Yacob story, us being the original people of God and being gods ourselves and the mother plane. It's going to take someone who know the teaching and have a strong relationship with Allah to undo what Louis did.



Wow! Brother 4Real raised a lot of truth in that quote. Thanks to 40 years of Farrakhan lies and his mixing truth with falsehood, he has spawned other liars like the Nuwaubians and the Nu-Covenant folk whom are led by CONFESSED child-rapist Dwight “Malachi” York. We can thank the Arab buttocks-sucking Wallace D. Mohammed and his disciple Liar Louis Farrakhan for creating a generation of pimps and liars who profit from the ignorance of Black people as they pretend to be our leaders.

It is right for the public to analyze the works of Lying Louie since he is a public figure. If he does good, he should be honored for his good works. When he propagates the evils of white devil Scientology and DEVIL-netics, he should also be publicly condemned for such works.

Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him) has been unjustly crucified and condemned by Caucasian devils and by brainwashed Negroes for over 80 years. Catholics have spread insane slander against the Prophet Jesus (PBUH) and the Supreme Being – both public figures - for more than 2000 years. We should therefore not expect other public figures to be exempt from analysis such as Farrakhan, CONFESSED child-rapist Dwight “Malachi” York, President Barack Obama, entertainers, etc. You see Nuwaubian followers such as Mr. Alvin REALONE (a.k.a. Alvin INNERCIRCLE :lol: ) screaming in outrage just because the public has justly analyzed the CONFESSED child-raping Dr. York, his diabolical public leader. The poor fool fails to realize that PUBLIC figures are SUPPOSED to be examined by the public. It is sheer stupidity to expect the public to remain silent behind the sorry excuse that the leader(s) is Black.

Just as politicians, preachers, entertainers, etc., are public figures who are subject to the analysis of the people, likewise, Farrakhan as a public figure, must also be questioned especially by Black people whom he claims to represent. Fraudulent leaders like Farrakhan and Dr. York hate to be examined by the public for fear that their lies and tricks might be exposed.

The Scientology/Dianetics fraud known as Liar Louis Farrakhan has indeed put the American so-called Negro back to the sleep of mental death with his nearly 40 years of mixing the Messenger’s teachings with a bunch of falsehoods. Instead of focusing on the nation-building teachings of Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH), Farrakhan and his followers are now chasing the comic book mystery spook fantasies of L. Ron Hubbard. :lol: Our Saviour Allah and His Divine Messenger taught us the science of nutrition, economics, civilization, history, etc. Farrakhan’s Scientology god on the other hand, teaches mystery spook fantasies about some fool named Xenu from another galaxy, and requires his followers to seek guidance and “clear” healing from E-Meter DEVIL-netics machines. :lol: :lol: :lol: And he calls this scam a “Technology”! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is incredible to see the exponential decline of a once great people who followed Allah’s Messenger and had a true nation-building system dedicated to Black people. Today, they want nothing to do with the Messenger except to pay lip service to him in the same manner as Christians do with the Prophet Jesus (PBUH).

Black folk, before we get too angry at the white man for using the Farrakhan fraud to poison us with SATAN-tology DEVIL-netics Kool-Aid (a.k.a. “The Technology” :lol: ), here’s what we must understand. The aforementioned quote from Brother 4Real shows that the Farrakhan and Wallace D. Mohammed effect has caused Negroes to go out and use white devil tricks and lies to rape the minds of Black people for profitable purposes. Today, we no longer need a Scientology trickster like devil L. Ron Hubbard for we have many Farrakhan/Wallace-inspired Negroes who will gladly murder the minds of our people with poisonous theology. This is why ALL public leaders need to be questioned and analyzed more than ever today. If they are found to be damnable liars, they need to be exposed to the people and shown to be traitors to the Black Nation.

The following is an excellent example of what I’m talking about. Here’s a Black man who stole much from Satanic occultist Aleister Crowley, the Theosophical Society, a Jew named Zechariah Sitchin, etc., and used their poison to deceive Black folk into the belief that they are cosmic reptiles and fish. His name? Dr. Dwight “Malachi” York, the CONFESSED rapist of little Black boys and girls. He and his crazed followers are proof that we no longer need the Caucasian devils to enslave the Black Nation for we have evil lurking in our midst in the form of diabolical Negroes like Dr. York who will peddle any kind of mental death for profitable purposes. Read the following quote and understand the dangers of such a public leader to our people.




Dr. Malachi York's 'HOLY TABLETS' wrote:
104) This is where the Reptilian like dinosaurs came from. While on one hand there was another set of Extraterrestrial beings like the Greys, from which some of the Dinosaurs evolved from.

105) These Greys came from the star constellation Orion, the star constellations of Arcturus and Pleiades. Meanwhile, the Reptilians ruled them from Rigel and Betelgeuse, Belletrax, Mintaka, Alnilam, and Alnitak in the Orion star constellation and Auriga in the Cappella star formation.

106) They were all in fear of the aggressive insect-type Extraterrestrial from Andromeda, many of which came down to this planet Earth.



Image
-The CONFESSED Child-Molesting Sex Monster known in reality as Dr. Dwight "Malachi" York
Excerpt from his fraudulent "HOLY TABLETS" Chapter one, Page 84



Dr. Malachi York's 'HOLY TABLETS' wrote:

54) The Dolphin as a whale went from the stars to this planet in the sea, then onto land, then back into the sea as a whale.

55) Crocodiles are a remnant of that evolutionary phase also.
…..
59) When humans came out of water, your evolution jumped billions of years.

60) When Humans crawled on land, they were in the form of what looked like crocodiles.

61) If you examine the back or the spinal columns of Humans, you can see the knots up and down the spinal column.

62) Millions of years ago, it was a fin.

63) This fin or sail was used to conduct heat and regulate heat, and the body had to mutate.

64) Behemoth, mankind to this day still has at the end of his spinal column, an extension called a coccyx, that is a tail; as well as wings under the arms, and webbed hands.

65) This Human developed from what you would call a dinosaur today. This dinosaur was called Dimetrodon. It got its name from it, having that which is unique; that being two sets of teeth.

66) No other animal had two sets of teeth.

67) The Dimetrodon lived about 60-300 hundred million years ago, which means that it lived at the end of the Paleozoic Era.

68) Dimetrodon was a large meat-eating reptile, which measured some ten to twelve feet from nose to tail, and five feet in height; which explains why many humans have a craving for flesh.



Image
-The CONFESSED Child-Molesting Sex Monster known in reality as Dr. Dwight "Malachi" York
Excerpt from his fraudulent "HOLY TABLETS" Chapter one, Page 78-79



Image
A Depiction of Dimetrodon Dinosaurs
Man's reptilian ancestor according to CONFESSED child-rapist Dwight “Malachi” York :lol:

=)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol:


Yes my friends, the crazy theology you’ve just read came NOT from a Caucasian, but from the pen and lectures of a CONFESSED child-rapist and diabolical Negro named Dwight “Malachi” York. Again, he is why we must at all times analyze and examine the works and teachings of public leaders otherwise, we’ll become mental slaves even to another Caucasian-minded Negro. Thank God that the Dwight “Malachi” York CONFESSED Nuwaubian sex monster is imprisoned and no longer among the civilized.



Image
CONFESSED child-rapist & Nuwaubian Leader Dwight "Malachi" York
Fooled Negroes into the Nuwaubian “BELIEF” that they are cosmic fish and lizards. =)) :)) :lol:

DWIGHT D YORK, Register#17911-054
FCI FLORENCE
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
PO BOX 6000
FLORENCE, CO 81226

Phone: 719-784-9100
Fax: 719-784-9504
===========================================


Unfortunately, Dr. York’s Nuwaubian lies has fooled younger followers such as Nu-Covenant’s leader Brother Polite and Brother Alvin who posts on this Forum using the names “REALONE” and “INNERCIRCLE.” Thanks to Dr. York’s lies, they actually believe that they are fish and lizards from outer space. Here are examples of the effect of Dr. York’s crazy cosmic lizard lies. In the following quote, Alvin as “INNERCIRCLE” brags that he is a descendant of a tadpole and reptiles and tells us that he “don’t give a damn” what we think of such Nuwaubian beliefs. He is very proud of his professed identity as a Nuwaubian lizard and “don’t give a damn” that we know that he has been badly deceived.


innercircle wrote:The Video was not mine, it was used to prove a point that YOU ASKED for…."when a child is in the womb, it resemble more of a tadpole (reptile) then a human" for a short period of time; I did not say it, NATURE did andddddd I don’t give a damn if you BELIEVE it or not, it still don’t change the FACT that you and I was in a REPTILIAN state in our beginning stage of development…. It just shows the pure IGNORANCE (ignoring FACTS) that you and others on this forum have when it comes to that…. So again, to ALL of you on this forum, I don’t give a rats a$$ what you think and/or BELIEVE, all you have to do is DISPROVE it, with absolute FACTS….



REALONE wrote:..Such as black people originating from fish etc..the fact of the matter is all life forms originated from water and must have it to survive even the air we breath H2O. As far as the reptilian and the fish thing, lets look at it. What is semen? Could it be referred to as a man of the Sea which BTY, seaman is the first rank in the Navy. Is it a coincidence why the belly button is called a navel? Are you familiar with maritime law and its terminology? It is also no coincidence why a sperm and a tadpole looks so much alike, both could be considered reptiles or reptilians at that stage. Humans do have webs between the fingers and toes and also a tail (coccyx), in some humans these traits are very defined.



It is too bad that Dr. York failed to understand the biological sciences otherwise, he’d know that AMPHIBIANS such as frogs are born as tadpoles NOT reptiles. :lol: Born tadpoles already have a functioning digestive and neurological system whereas the human sperm is NOT born and has yet to unite with ovum. But Dr. York’s Nuwaubians have no better sense than to believe the ridiculous lie that sperm is the same as a born and living amphibian tadpole simply BECAUSE they have a similar shape. :lol: Neurons look like trees but that don’t make us bipedal Redwoods! :lol: This is why we need education and truth to keep our people from falling prey to mental death and enslavement.

So as we can see from the words of a disciple from the Nuwaubian, Nuwaupu and Nu-Covenant cults, the Caucasian devils are no longer necessary to do to us what Scientologists are doing. While we are angry at white devil Scientologists, we need to also look at similar groups who promote wild comic book fantasies for profit. Decades of lies propagated by public leaders such as Wallace D. Mohammed and Louis Farrakhan, have spawned many diabolical snakes such as Dwight “Malachi” York, who prey upon the Black Nation. It is a shame to see that Negroes are willing to hide from Messenger Elijah Muhammad’s (PBUH) nation-building teachings even if it means following demonic science fiction cults like Scientology/Dianetics (a.k.a. “The Technology” :lol: ) and Dr. York’s Nuwaubian/Nu-Covenant groups. It is time to wake up people. Game time is over. Either you are with the Divine way of Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) or you’re with the way of wickedness and evil. You have free will so the choice is yours.

As Salaam Alaikum to the TRUE students of Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH).

DEVIL-netics Alaikum to Negro Scientologists. :lol: And, As a-LIZARD alaikum to the Nuwaubian/Nuwaupu/Nu-Covenant followers of the CONFESSED child-rapist Dwight “Malachi” York. :lol:


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brothers and sisters, let’s become acquainted today with the beautiful system of Divine and Everlasting Supreme Wisdom given to us by our Saviour Allah and His Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH). Forget all that you think you know of him that you may have heard from your favorite minister, African-centered so-called scholars, or so-called new age/Hindu-like philosophers, and start anew by studying and putting into practice the new nation-building teachings taught by Allah’s Messenger. Working together and building in accordance with the Divine guidance of our Saviour Allah, we CAN make a difference and create a new world for our progeny. The Messenger's books are as follows:

1. Message to the Black Man in America
2. Our Saviour Has Arrived
3. The Flag of Islam
4. The Fall of America
5. How to Eat to Live volumes one and two


Also, listen to Messenger Muhammad's (PBUH) powerful lecture series entitled "The Theology of Time," available on CD at Messenger Elijah Muhammad Propagation Society. At the MEMPS.com website, you'll find all of his literature and audio lectures.

Please be sure to not confuse his teachings with today's so-called ministers and leaders who speak in his name but are guilty of leading us back to white devil Christian politics and religion. When a formula has proven to be successful, it should never be mixed with that which is inferior for then, you weaken the formula and prevent success.


_________________________________________________________________________________________


All praises are due to our Saviour Allah for Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH)!



Remember folks, SEPARATION from the white devil system is the only solution.

The Restrictive Law as taught by the Messenger is our success! And, as long as we are living strictly in accordance with his teachings, we, the Black Nation, will be successful.

As Salaam Alaikum to the TRUE believers in Allah's Holy Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH). It is always an honor to interact with you.
Khem Allah
Student of Mr. Elijah Muhammad, Messenger of Allah (may the peace and blessings of our Saviour Allah be upon him).

All praises are due to Our Saviour Allah, the Supreme Lord of all the worlds, Who came in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad.
Postby innercircle » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:59 pm
Ephraim you are right, you should never get in the affairs of others....How I choose to talk to this particular A$$ hole (khemallah) is for a reason....Now what you all on this forum should do, however, you don't, is to not allow Khemallah to come on this forum and get away with sh!t that he say that's not true, for example, REALONE and Myself are the same person....Its like you see your sister getting phucked in the A$$, better known as rape and when the police come, you say nothing...therefore, saying nothing, is like doing it yourself....Thats what Khem does to you all including you Ephraim, when he puts up things on your post to try to discredit you without researching a damn thing, then put all them cartoon pictures up to further make you sound like you have no idea what you talking about and he (Khem) has superior knowledge than everyone on this forum.... so to the onlooker that come on this forum for knowledge and reads what Khem put on here, they too will discredit you and move on making Khem SEEM that he is right and you are wrong....If you Ephraim and others have not notice that, then you all need your phucking heads examined...thats the GAME Khem plays to make him SEEM all knowing.....that's a h0e B!tch A$$ way of handling things plus thats what we call a Black devil, not the open enemy nooooooooo Khem is the one you cant see, that black evil one, then you all let him get away with that SH!T....we are to speak and stand up for TRUTH wherever you are, that includes here on this forum as well....We have people from all over the world that read this forum and how can you Ephraim and other Brothers on here, can allow anyone to post the SH!T that Khem put on here, then not say nothing....that's like a female getting her A$$ beat, then thinking its her fault....YOU Brothers are not suppose to let Khem get away with nothing ...JUST like you Ephraim tried to check me on my language, is the same way you should check Khem and the dumb a$$ sh!t he post on here....But you come at me about some phucking language SH!T but allow this stupid mutherphucker to say anything he likes unchecked....COME on mannnnnnnnnnnnnn pleasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....be a phucking MAN.....That's why PERSONALISM is a mutherphucker and what does PERSONALISM means....it means TAKING PARTNERS WITH SATAN..... what did I say to and about KHEM that was wrong or not true???? yet your soft A$$ Ephraim try to check my language to a known A$$hole....like I said B4, be a phucking man....MEN don't allow no one to say $h!t thats just not true and get away with it....thats like you are allowing him to leave AFTER you KNOW he lied, then ALLOWING everyone thinking he was RIGHT, which is worst, why, because you will have mislead a truth seeker who is seeking for truth, yet they leave with a bunch of BULLSH!T thinking its right....then you have all you Elijah lovers who ALLOW Khem to come with all them pictures AFTER he supposedly come in the NAME OF ALLAH....thats like me doing something in the name of my father, that is well known and respected in the community and then showed my a$$ to the people that took a long time for my father to gain respect from....now how would you think my father will feel or better yet, is that showing ANY respect to my father, whom I say I love.... Then you, "oh I love the Messenger", allow such foolishness to take place please.....I have asked Khem legit questions, did he answer them, NO and the only person outside of REALONE that said something was AISHA, a sister and you Brothers said NOTHING, yet Khem have made mockery of most of you at some point on this forum and he cant answer legit questions that was posed to him, then he hides behind a woman to avoid answering and again you Brother said nothing and poor Naim88 tried to help him, to no avail ....So you Ephraim or others that feel offending about what I just said, so the phuck what.... But ask yourself this, did INNERCIRCLE lie ABOUT what I just said....one thing I found out, when one stands up for truth, they have very, very few friends....THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!

INNERCIRCLE
"The Matrix is a SYSTEM, Blackman. That SYSTEM is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see. Business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we, the fully wide awake Blackman are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that SYSTEM, and that makes them our ENEMY. You have to understand, most of these people are NOT READY to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the SYSTEM that they will FIGHT TO PROTECT IT"
Postby REALONE » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 pm
ephraim wrote:
innercircle wrote:Hey khem,

Its funny that you would post on a thread that WAS NOT ADDRESSED to you, however, when I called you sorry black A$$ out, you ran from the questions like the h0e B!tch that you are.....then you fine a way to place Dr York on a thread that has nothing to do with him....the shows how a b!tch you are but hey I forgot you do hide behind woman, instead of answering the questions I posed to you....Then you allowed Naim88 to take your a$$ kicking....that shows me and should show others that you are a str8 h0e B!tch.....Now what does Dr. York has to do with 4REAL's thread.....what your dumb A$$ need to do is study and answer my questions h0e....Again h0e, IF you was a man, you would not allow another to you a h0e, but punk b!tches like you like to hide behind woman, so I can't expect anything different from h0es....go get some grease h0e....

INNERCIRCLE


Image Image

Wow did someone go Ralphie vs Scut Farkus :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother I have had my issues with said brother, but never had to use foul language to express my disagreement with brother.
Image
Look I am not trying to conduct your affairs, but I thought we would be past the common peoples language. The clothes of a dervish will not help if one has the manners of a donkey.Never allow anyone to take you off your square! I don't think the all in all will be pleased...... Image



Ephraim, now that was a straight up b!tch move you did. Instead of you addressing the crap that Khemallah continues to do , you come and TRY to straighten Brother Innercircle out with that ole philosophical bullsh!t when you should have reprimanded Lil Khem for his mockery, foolishness and downright buffoonery IN THE NAME OF MFM and THE MESSENGER.

Ephraim I see that you still have a serious problem with personalism. This NEGROE Lil Khem constantly defames and makes mockery of The Messenger AS WELL AS MFM by starting his post's off in their names followed by FOOLISHNESS and Bufoonery. So what if I (The REALONE) Innercircle, or anyone else uses colorful metaphors to describe an idea. Now Ephraim you are intelligent enough to see the idea that Brother Innercircle was expressing and you are intelligent enough to be able to filter through whatever was offensive to you and see the point. You had PLENTY of time to straighten Lil Khem concerning the misrepresentation, defaming of character, buffoonery and out right LIES that he posts time and time again.

Also again what the hell does Malachi Z. York have to do with this post? Lil Khem is obsessed with York more so than his loyal followers. I mean he reads his books AS YOU DO EPHRAIM , listens to his tapes AS YOU DO EPHRAIM and studies his information AS YOU DO EPHRAIM .

You Ephraim as well as others have had and still have the opportunity to view the court records for yourselves which makes YOU as well as others look very ignorant when you all come with that same old tired azz confession BS. And don't say you never said anything negative about York because by you remaining silent when the records are made available to all SPEAKS VOLUMES!

Now LIL Khem you have indeed proved to be a b!#@h azz Nigguh in a numerous of ways such as RUNNING FROM Brother Innercircle's questions he posed TO YOU http://www.farrakhanfactor.com/clients/Factor/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=49110 and not being Man enough to at least post the corrected post when presenting someone's quote like the following....

khemallah wrote: REALONE wrote:..Such as black people originating from fish etc..the fact of the matter is all life forms originated from water and must have it to survive even the air we breath H2O. As far as the reptilian and the fish thing, lets look at it. What is semen? Could it be referred to as a man of the Sea which BTY, seaman is the first rank in the Navy. Is it a coincidence why the belly button is called a navel? Are you familiar with maritime law and its terminology? It is also no coincidence why a sperm and a tadpole looks so much alike, both could be considered reptiles or reptilians at that stage. Humans do have webs between the fingers and toes and also a tail (coccyx), in some humans these traits are very defined.


REALONE wrote:
The following is what you quoted me as saying in which in fact I did write...

...all life forms originated from water and must have it to survive even the air we breath H2O.

Ohhhhh kayyyy Khem, I see this was funny as hell to you...so let me fix it...in between breath and H2O I mistakenly left out the word "contains". (still trying to see why it was so funny)

Oh and by the way smart a$$, Eye said all life forms originated from water not fish, so get it straight! See a person like you lacks the intelligence to do sound objective research. You go in with yours guns already cocked, ready to shoot down any an all facts that would refute the teachings of your Master.

http://www.farrakhanfactor.com/clients/Factor/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=45546

Now as far as MLF is concerned, he has run out of gas and is grasping for straws.

The REALONE
Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience.
Postby ephraim » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 pm
Ephraim, now that was a straight up b!tch move you did. Instead of you addressing the crap that Khemallah continues to do , you come and TRY to straighten Brother Innercircle out with that ole philosophical bullsh!t when you should have reprimanded Lil Khem for his mockery, foolishness and downright buffoonery IN THE NAME OF MFM and THE MESSENGER.

ImageRealone and Innercircle slamming Ephraim again...... :lol: :lol:


ImageI guess you brothers want to form a nation of domination to rid brother from the board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


“Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.


Brothers why would you get upset with me when I asked you both to step your game when it comes to the language used? We are civilized men and there are ways to express your displeasure with someone. I personally addressed brother in the past....viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46995&hilit=+khem

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47006&hilit=+khem

And also when I wrote this.......

You seem to be to emotional and always looking for an enemy.You appear to be displaying Misotheism(hatred of gods) when you are interacting with others on the board who may express the teachings that are unfamiliar to you.


The emotional mind is unteachable. It is proud, reactive, foolish, distracted, silly, pretentious and pseudo-independent. The emotional mind is neurotic, disturbed and covered over with false confidence and false happiness. Its laughter is empty and phony, just there for show to other empty people who also lack depth and authentic spirit, real Being. The false seems to work because other false people respond in kind. They want all to be as neurotically proud and pseudo-free, unaware, unstudious and thoughtless as themselves. The emotional mind is a fool that thinks it is wise, a confused idiot that believes it is sophisticated. It blabbers its useless opinions to its kind. It believes it is an expert to be called upon rather than the secretly tortured and confused biological robot that it actually is. The emotional mind wants to help others and the world when it cannot even help itself or allow an actually mature mind to instruct it. It avoids the mature so that it can imagine it is already mature. It avoids the truly free spirit, the liberated soul, because it wants to imagine that it is already free, that it “thinks for itself”. Yet it thinks it is intelligent and helpful. Its view of itself is an exercise in continuous self-deception. Such a mind cannot teach or learn. Such a mind is an inherent waste of life. It is hardly more than a talking animal that resents mature observation or critical analysis of its farcical thinking and meaningless involvements. The emotional mind is self-clogged with learning disabilities. Such a mind does not want to learn how to learn from a teacher, nor will it sincerely admit a need for a teacher. The pseudo-wise avoid and ignore the truly wise because the neurotic pride of the pseudo-wise fears exposure and correction. Perfectly clear and meaningful answers will be treated by the proud modern mind as “inappropriate” or “meaningless” or “too far out”. The emotional mind will not ask the right questions of either a more mature mind. Emotional mind wants to protect its self-enclosed pseudo-learning from the books and articles it dabbles in. Lacking higher perception, having no real evolutionary development, the emotional mind tries to believe it does not need higher perception or evolutionary development. The emotional mind is so unteachable that even if it happens to read words like this, it will imagine the words are written for the masses of other readers, but not for itself personally. It may even praise the words written without suspecting that such praise is self-deceptive refusal to face the truth. Or it may condemn and criticize these words without facing the real internal reason for such an ugly reaction.

The emotional mind that is unteachable is probably your own mind. Are you prepared to face this fact and do something real about it before it’s too late?


The points hit home without vulgarity for there is no need for such.

Ephraim I see that you still have a serious problem with personalism.

Yes I do but only when comes to the use of the term personalism especially when you are using it in the wrong context.. Personalism is

philosophy any of various theories of subjective idealism regarding personality as the key to the interpretation of reality. A better way to express what you mean, is what Sir Francis Bacon termed the four idols.......

The Four Idols of Sir Francis Bacon
by Ben Chambers and Zeb Dahl.

Discuss how each of the following can distort what is real to the understanding: (with EXAMPLES!)

Idols of the Tribe:

A person's education:

Education falls into the "nurture" side of the "nature-nurture" equation, and is a large influence on an individual's perception of the world around them. Unfortunately, the false realities of the educators, books, etc. can get passed on to the student, thus coloring their clear understanding. For example, if a particular history teacher had a dislike of, say, communism, the student might well get false impressions of how that system works and its implications for society.

The books a person reads:

Books work similarly to education, and perhaps are in fact a somewhat less intense version of education. Again, the points of view in books will tend to distort an understanding and thus a person can be greatly influenced by their reading material. For example, if a person were to read a book portraying a particular subject (say, religion in schools) in a negative manner, the person's understanding and reaction to the issue could be completely clouded.

The people a person admires:

All people have their own idols and false understandings, and if a person holds another in too high esteem, there is the potential for them to pick up their "herd's" false perceptions. (For example, you might admire someone for some reason, but find yourself picking up a bad habit of theirs.)



A person's experiences:

A person's experiences can also distort their understanding, especially if they attempt to draw too many conclusions from them. For example, if you were robbed by a certain race or type of person, you might (even subconsciously associate that type of person with the experience and come to the conclusion that that type of person is bad.



Our need to seek more and more regularity in the world than there really is:


This is a tendency people have which may well arise from convenience of thought: we tend to think that things ought to be simple. Science has been under this delusion for some time, assuming there was a simple explanation for most physical phenomena (such as weather). Relativity, QM, and Chaos theory are only recently changing this view. (It is know known that many such phenomena cannot be predicted.)
Our tendency to seek out evidence of that which we already believe to be true:


This arises perhaps from affection we begin to give to ideas we have found and carried with us for some time; we become attached to them and collect evidence that supports them while throwing out that which contradicts them. Of course, this will lead us to false conclusions if we have accidentally embraced a false "truth." Science faces this problem all the time: in the attempts to find scientific evidence for, say, psychic phenomena, scientists often tend to find data that fits whatever conclusions they were expecting, whether or not it was the most accurate analysis of data. This is especially problematic in the analysis of "soft" data, such as the results of psychological experiments.

Our tendency to see personal truths as universal:


This boils down to opinion. Clearly, your opinion (just one of your little false realities) is far from universal, and yet most people consider them to be so and will often argue them vehemently with little thought to their real value. For example, in the area of personal taste around music, I

hear it said often that "musical group X sucks" or "yeah, band y has two good songs." Often, these opinions are treated as reality without any realization of their very personal, opinion-based nature.


Our belief in empirical data:


The problem with empirical data is it is reliant upon the senses. And the senses are inherently unreliable, being very much a relative measure of things. This can give impressions that are incorrect. In addition people believe that if they can't sense something, it isn't there. ("I'll believe it when I see it.") This has slowed the discovery over time of such things as germs, electromagnetic phenomena, etc. Clearly, initial absence of empirical data has no bearing on its existence.


Our tendency to let emotions rule reason:


Simply put, the human's difficulty in separating emotions from observations and understanding can give us false impressions of the truth based on our feelings at the time. For example, the man who gets cut off by someone in traffic, loses it, chases after the offending driver and vehicle, cuts them off, stops his vehicle and yells at the person (I'm not making this up) clearly has let emotion cloud their better judgment and understanding.



Idols of the Cave:

People see things in light of their own special knowledge and opinions:


People tend to look at things through the eyes of their favorite science or theology, and this can cause distortion of the truth. For example, a chemist who is asked about a certain phenomenon (say, the nature of electromagnetic radiation) might delve into a particle-based explanation of it while neglecting a more broad view, thus distorting the understanding of the both the person he is talking to, and himself as well, very likely.


Some of us are governed by similarities, others by differences:


Both of these extremes are easily mired in excess, tending to miss the other half. The tendency to classify things by their common features or their distinctions can cause the observer to miss all other aspects of the things he is studying, even though they might be more important. For example, an individual who meets someone they've never met before might notice that some mannerism of the person reminds them of their mother. They might be so distracted by this fact that they completely fail to get to know the other person.

Those who love the past and those who love the possibilities of the future obscure the knowledge of the present:


"The past is but a memory, the future is but a dream; the only truth is now, the moment." Philosophers who concentrate too much on the past or the future miss the importance of the now, the present, the experience, which is the most important part. For example, those who attempt to know the "truth" by analyzing the past may understand much of what shaped where we are today, but they may well completely miss the thoughts of the day, the existence of reality as it is now, or even their own thoughts on things, thus obstructing their knowledge.

Some of us see only the details and others see only the global:

Failure to examine things on more than one level of "zoom" can cause serious gaps in our understanding of any subject of study. For instance, were mechanical physicists to ignore particle physics, they would have a thoroughly incomplete understanding of what's going on.

Idols of the Marketplace:

Words are misused or misunderstood:

This is a large problem in the communication of ideas, which is quite important. Two people having a conversation might be using the same word but thinking of different meanings, and would obviously not be getting the same meaning. Or, a person might use the wrong word, thinking one thing but saying another. For example, using the word "Sophistic" instead of "Sophisticated" will give the listener two very different impressions of whatever is being described.



Words have a true and a vulgar meaning:


In a word, slang. Same as above, more or less. Common meaning might differ from true meaning, and in fact common meaning can corrupt true meaning. For example, the word "duff" has a general meaning in common conversation, which has long obscured its true meaning, which is "decaying matter on the floor of a forest." (Seriously.) In any case, confusion can ultimately arise from these differences.

Words cannot be defined because we need words to define them:


Definitely a circular reasoning problem. Many people come to use words simply by hearing them used, and fail to define them. Worse, any definitions must use more words, which in turn must be defined causing a complete lack of exact understanding of the meaning of the words.

For example, looking up the word "intelligent," one gets the definition "having quick mental capabilities." This requires looking up all of these words, which are in turn defined by more words, ad infinitum; one never gets to a non-word definition.


Names of things which do not exist confuse our understanding:


Things which are supposed to be true with no evidence, simply from speculation. Such an idea was that of ether, the medium that light was supposed to move in. However, no such medium seems to exist, and the idea threw scientists off for some time.

Names of things which exist but which are defined or have contradictory meanings: (don't use "humid")

Very simply, words which have more than one meaning, of which the English language is full. Even a simple word like "clever" can mean either "smart" or "tricky," which have very different meanings.

How do the following work well in demonstration but less well in reality separate from their control?

Idols of the Theater:

Religion:



Religion is in a way domesticated philosophy, relying on scripture for its philosophical teachings. The idols of much religion is the reliance on these writings (too narrow a foundation) to the point that the philosophy is not itself examined very closely. For example, religion is supposed to espouse virtues such as forgiveness and not murdering, but on the other hand some of the worst atrocities of all time have been committed in

the name of religion, with little thought to the moral issues of what is being done. (Holy wars are an especially good example of this.)

Political systems (democracy, communism, etc.):



Political systems are created on the assumption that people will act and work in certain ways (communism especially is prone to this). In actuality, however, idols of various kinds and limitations in the plans themselves may keep the political systems from functioning as they had been expected to in theory. For example, democracy is supposed to have the "people" making all the decisions, but in a large society, indirect representation is the only feasible route to go, distancing the people from the political processes and draining much power out of the premise of the system.



Education:


The basic idea here is that education, the transferal of knowledge, can too easily be corrupted by stagnant ideas, or by the prejudices (idols) of the teacher.


Political parties:


Political parties also base their "philosophies" on too narrow a base of knowledge and understanding, drawing on popular thought and opinion rather than true philosophy or science. For example, a certain political party (think elephants) tends to base much of its thought both on public opinion (which is a crock) and on religion (see "religion" above). Many of its more prominent members (think bananas and lizards) seem to base most of their viewpoints on the above stated reasons, leaving original thought out of the equation altogether. BOTH political parties are guilty of this (in different directions), and it drains much of the validity of the positions of both parties.
Worship is polytheism because worship demands duality which is shirk (polytheism) because it establishes multiplicity of being. Meaning me and Allah are not one.
Postby ephraim » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 pm
Ephraim, now that was a straight up b!tch move you did. Instead of you addressing the crap that Khemallah continues to do , you come and TRY to straighten Brother Innercircle out with that ole philosophical bullsh!t when you should have reprimanded Lil Khem for his mockery, foolishness and downright buffoonery IN THE NAME OF MFM and THE MESSENGER.

ImageRealone and Innercircle slamming Ephraim again...... :lol: :lol:


ImageI guess you brothers want to form a nation of domination to rid brother from the board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


“Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.


Brothers why would you get upset with me when I asked you both to step your game when it comes to the language used? We are civilized men and there are ways to express your displeasure with someone. I personally addressed brother in the past....viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46995&hilit=+khem

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47006&hilit=+khem

And also when I wrote this.......

You seem to be to emotional and always looking for an enemy.You appear to be displaying Misotheism(hatred of gods) when you are interacting with others on the board who may express the teachings that are unfamiliar to you.


The emotional mind is unteachable. It is proud, reactive, foolish, distracted, silly, pretentious and pseudo-independent. The emotional mind is neurotic, disturbed and covered over with false confidence and false happiness. Its laughter is empty and phony, just there for show to other empty people who also lack depth and authentic spirit, real Being. The false seems to work because other false people respond in kind. They want all to be as neurotically proud and pseudo-free, unaware, unstudious and thoughtless as themselves. The emotional mind is a fool that thinks it is wise, a confused idiot that believes it is sophisticated. It blabbers its useless opinions to its kind. It believes it is an expert to be called upon rather than the secretly tortured and confused biological robot that it actually is. The emotional mind wants to help others and the world when it cannot even help itself or allow an actually mature mind to instruct it. It avoids the mature so that it can imagine it is already mature. It avoids the truly free spirit, the liberated soul, because it wants to imagine that it is already free, that it “thinks for itself”. Yet it thinks it is intelligent and helpful. Its view of itself is an exercise in continuous self-deception. Such a mind cannot teach or learn. Such a mind is an inherent waste of life. It is hardly more than a talking animal that resents mature observation or critical analysis of its farcical thinking and meaningless involvements. The emotional mind is self-clogged with learning disabilities. Such a mind does not want to learn how to learn from a teacher, nor will it sincerely admit a need for a teacher. The pseudo-wise avoid and ignore the truly wise because the neurotic pride of the pseudo-wise fears exposure and correction. Perfectly clear and meaningful answers will be treated by the proud modern mind as “inappropriate” or “meaningless” or “too far out”. The emotional mind will not ask the right questions of either a more mature mind. Emotional mind wants to protect its self-enclosed pseudo-learning from the books and articles it dabbles in. Lacking higher perception, having no real evolutionary development, the emotional mind tries to believe it does not need higher perception or evolutionary development. The emotional mind is so unteachable that even if it happens to read words like this, it will imagine the words are written for the masses of other readers, but not for itself personally. It may even praise the words written without suspecting that such praise is self-deceptive refusal to face the truth. Or it may condemn and criticize these words without facing the real internal reason for such an ugly reaction.

The emotional mind that is unteachable is probably your own mind. Are you prepared to face this fact and do something real about it before it’s too late?


The points hit home without vulgarity for there is no need for such.

Ephraim I see that you still have a serious problem with personalism.

Yes I do but only when comes to the use of the term personalism especially when you are using it in the wrong context.. Personalism is

philosophy any of various theories of subjective idealism regarding personality as the key to the interpretation of reality. A better way to express what you mean, is what Sir Francis Bacon termed the four idols.......

The Four Idols of Sir Francis Bacon
by Ben Chambers and Zeb Dahl.

Discuss how each of the following can distort what is real to the understanding: (with EXAMPLES!)

Idols of the Tribe:

A person's education:

Education falls into the "nurture" side of the "nature-nurture" equation, and is a large influence on an individual's perception of the world around them. Unfortunately, the false realities of the educators, books, etc. can get passed on to the student, thus coloring their clear understanding. For example, if a particular history teacher had a dislike of, say, communism, the student might well get false impressions of how that system works and its implications for society.

The books a person reads:

Books work similarly to education, and perhaps are in fact a somewhat less intense version of education. Again, the points of view in books will tend to distort an understanding and thus a person can be greatly influenced by their reading material. For example, if a person were to read a book portraying a particular subject (say, religion in schools) in a negative manner, the person's understanding and reaction to the issue could be completely clouded.

The people a person admires:

All people have their own idols and false understandings, and if a person holds another in too high esteem, there is the potential for them to pick up their "herd's" false perceptions. (For example, you might admire someone for some reason, but find yourself picking up a bad habit of theirs.)



A person's experiences:

A person's experiences can also distort their understanding, especially if they attempt to draw too many conclusions from them. For example, if you were robbed by a certain race or type of person, you might (even subconsciously associate that type of person with the experience and come to the conclusion that that type of person is bad.



Our need to seek more and more regularity in the world than there really is:


This is a tendency people have which may well arise from convenience of thought: we tend to think that things ought to be simple. Science has been under this delusion for some time, assuming there was a simple explanation for most physical phenomena (such as weather). Relativity, QM, and Chaos theory are only recently changing this view. (It is know known that many such phenomena cannot be predicted.)
Our tendency to seek out evidence of that which we already believe to be true:


This arises perhaps from affection we begin to give to ideas we have found and carried with us for some time; we become attached to them and collect evidence that supports them while throwing out that which contradicts them. Of course, this will lead us to false conclusions if we have accidentally embraced a false "truth." Science faces this problem all the time: in the attempts to find scientific evidence for, say, psychic phenomena, scientists often tend to find data that fits whatever conclusions they were expecting, whether or not it was the most accurate analysis of data. This is especially problematic in the analysis of "soft" data, such as the results of psychological experiments.

Our tendency to see personal truths as universal:


This boils down to opinion. Clearly, your opinion (just one of your little false realities) is far from universal, and yet most people consider them to be so and will often argue them vehemently with little thought to their real value. For example, in the area of personal taste around music, I

hear it said often that "musical group X sucks" or "yeah, band y has two good songs." Often, these opinions are treated as reality without any realization of their very personal, opinion-based nature.


Our belief in empirical data:


The problem with empirical data is it is reliant upon the senses. And the senses are inherently unreliable, being very much a relative measure of things. This can give impressions that are incorrect. In addition people believe that if they can't sense something, it isn't there. ("I'll believe it when I see it.") This has slowed the discovery over time of such things as germs, electromagnetic phenomena, etc. Clearly, initial absence of empirical data has no bearing on its existence.


Our tendency to let emotions rule reason:


Simply put, the human's difficulty in separating emotions from observations and understanding can give us false impressions of the truth based on our feelings at the time. For example, the man who gets cut off by someone in traffic, loses it, chases after the offending driver and vehicle, cuts them off, stops his vehicle and yells at the person (I'm not making this up) clearly has let emotion cloud their better judgment and understanding.



Idols of the Cave:

People see things in light of their own special knowledge and opinions:


People tend to look at things through the eyes of their favorite science or theology, and this can cause distortion of the truth. For example, a chemist who is asked about a certain phenomenon (say, the nature of electromagnetic radiation) might delve into a particle-based explanation of it while neglecting a more broad view, thus distorting the understanding of the both the person he is talking to, and himself as well, very likely.


Some of us are governed by similarities, others by differences:


Both of these extremes are easily mired in excess, tending to miss the other half. The tendency to classify things by their common features or their distinctions can cause the observer to miss all other aspects of the things he is studying, even though they might be more important. For example, an individual who meets someone they've never met before might notice that some mannerism of the person reminds them of their mother. They might be so distracted by this fact that they completely fail to get to know the other person.

Those who love the past and those who love the possibilities of the future obscure the knowledge of the present:


"The past is but a memory, the future is but a dream; the only truth is now, the moment." Philosophers who concentrate too much on the past or the future miss the importance of the now, the present, the experience, which is the most important part. For example, those who attempt to know the "truth" by analyzing the past may understand much of what shaped where we are today, but they may well completely miss the thoughts of the day, the existence of reality as it is now, or even their own thoughts on things, thus obstructing their knowledge.

Some of us see only the details and others see only the global:

Failure to examine things on more than one level of "zoom" can cause serious gaps in our understanding of any subject of study. For instance, were mechanical physicists to ignore particle physics, they would have a thoroughly incomplete understanding of what's going on.

Idols of the Marketplace:

Words are misused or misunderstood:

This is a large problem in the communication of ideas, which is quite important. Two people having a conversation might be using the same word but thinking of different meanings, and would obviously not be getting the same meaning. Or, a person might use the wrong word, thinking one thing but saying another. For example, using the word "Sophistic" instead of "Sophisticated" will give the listener two very different impressions of whatever is being described.



Words have a true and a vulgar meaning:


In a word, slang. Same as above, more or less. Common meaning might differ from true meaning, and in fact common meaning can corrupt true meaning. For example, the word "duff" has a general meaning in common conversation, which has long obscured its true meaning, which is "decaying matter on the floor of a forest." (Seriously.) In any case, confusion can ultimately arise from these differences.

Words cannot be defined because we need words to define them:


Definitely a circular reasoning problem. Many people come to use words simply by hearing them used, and fail to define them. Worse, any definitions must use more words, which in turn must be defined causing a complete lack of exact understanding of the meaning of the words.

For example, looking up the word "intelligent," one gets the definition "having quick mental capabilities." This requires looking up all of these words, which are in turn defined by more words, ad infinitum; one never gets to a non-word definition.


Names of things which do not exist confuse our understanding:


Things which are supposed to be true with no evidence, simply from speculation. Such an idea was that of ether, the medium that light was supposed to move in. However, no such medium seems to exist, and the idea threw scientists off for some time.

Names of things which exist but which are defined or have contradictory meanings: (don't use "humid")

Very simply, words which have more than one meaning, of which the English language is full. Even a simple word like "clever" can mean either "smart" or "tricky," which have very different meanings.

How do the following work well in demonstration but less well in reality separate from their control?

Idols of the Theater:

Religion:



Religion is in a way domesticated philosophy, relying on scripture for its philosophical teachings. The idols of much religion is the reliance on these writings (too narrow a foundation) to the point that the philosophy is not itself examined very closely. For example, religion is supposed to espouse virtues such as forgiveness and not murdering, but on the other hand some of the worst atrocities of all time have been committed in

the name of religion, with little thought to the moral issues of what is being done. (Holy wars are an especially good example of this.)

Political systems (democracy, communism, etc.):



Political systems are created on the assumption that people will act and work in certain ways (communism especially is prone to this). In actuality, however, idols of various kinds and limitations in the plans themselves may keep the political systems from functioning as they had been expected to in theory. For example, democracy is supposed to have the "people" making all the decisions, but in a large society, indirect representation is the only feasible route to go, distancing the people from the political processes and draining much power out of the premise of the system.



Education:


The basic idea here is that education, the transferal of knowledge, can too easily be corrupted by stagnant ideas, or by the prejudices (idols) of the teacher.


Political parties:


Political parties also base their "philosophies" on too narrow a base of knowledge and understanding, drawing on popular thought and opinion rather than true philosophy or science. For example, a certain political party (think elephants) tends to base much of its thought both on public opinion (which is a crock) and on religion (see "religion" above). Many of its more prominent members (think bananas and lizards) seem to base most of their viewpoints on the above stated reasons, leaving original thought out of the equation altogether. BOTH political parties are guilty of this (in different directions), and it drains much of the validity of the positions of both parties.
Worship is polytheism because worship demands duality which is shirk (polytheism) because it establishes multiplicity of being. Meaning me and Allah are not one.
Postby innercircle » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:53 pm
khemallah wrote:In the following quote, Alvin as “INNERCIRCLE” brags that he is a descendant of a tadpole and reptiles and tells us that he “don’t give a damn” what we think of such Nuwaubian beliefs. He is very proud of his professed identity as a Nuwaubian lizard and “don’t give a damn” that we know that he has been badly deceived.

Hey Ephraim did I say that, "I was a descendant of a tadpole and reptiles" when In fact, I shared a video saying something totally different, yet you did not come and check Khem on his lies, see this is the SH!T I'm talking about....
khemallah wrote:innercircle wrote:
The Video was not mine, it was used to prove a point that YOU ASKED for…."when a child is in the womb, it resemble more of a tadpole (reptile) then a human" for a short period of time; I did not say it, NATURE did andddddd I don’t give a damn if you BELIEVE it or not, it still don’t change the FACT that you and I was in a REPTILIAN state in our beginning stage of development…. It just shows the pure IGNORANCE (ignoring FACTS) that you and others on this forum have when it comes to that…. So again, to ALL of you on this forum, I don’t give a rats a$$ what you think and/or BELIEVE, all you have to do is DISPROVE it, with absolute FACTS….

Now where that quote where Khem B!tch a$$ posted, when I said I was descendant of a tadpole.....That quote came from the clip that was shown....yet this fool azz Devil Khem said that I said something and you and the rest of you brothers don't find that to be qualities of the devil, have any of you Brothers disproved it YET ("all you have to do is DISPROVE it, with absolute FACTS").... you see he misrepresentation information and you Brothers say nothing....But let it be about some bullSh!t then you are all over it.... well Ephraim and others, here is the link again and notice did I say what this fool azz h0e say I said, http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-develop ... ek-by-week look to the bottom right, you will see the video, give it a few sec. to boot up....but you come and Get on me about my language....

khemallah wrote:Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him) has been unjustly crucified and condemned by Caucasian devils and by brainwashed Negroes for over 80 years. Catholics have spread insane slander against the Prophet Jesus (PBUH) and the Supreme Being – both public figures - for more than 2000 years. We should therefore not expect other public figures to be exempt from analysis such as Farrakhan, CONFESSED child-rapist Dwight “Malachi” York, President Barack Obama, entertainers, etc. You see Nuwaubian followers such as Mr. Alvin REALONE (a.k.a. Alvin INNERCIRCLE ) screaming in outrage just because the public has justly analyzed the CONFESSED child-raping Dr. York, his diabolical public leader. The poor fool fails to realize that PUBLIC figures are SUPPOSED to be examined by the public. It is sheer stupidity to expect the public to remain silent behind the sorry excuse that the leader(s) is Black.

Hey H0e, Khem, you FORGOT to tell how Elijah PHUCKED his teenage Secretaries and got them pregnant, which cause Malcolm and others to doubt the Elijah, when he himself talked against PHUCKING outside of marriage, which within itself is not natural for a man to do because it goes against NATURE.....so we can agree on something,
"We should therefore not expect other public figures to be exempt from analysis of the public"
..... yet you come on here and talk about Dr. York and leave the Messenger out of it huh as if Elijah was infallible....YOU DAMN FOOL.....
khemallah wrote:It is right for the public to analyze the works of Lying Louie since he is a public figure. If he does good, he should be honored for his good works. When he propagates the evils of white devil Scientology and DEVIL-netics, he should also be publicly condemned for such works.
I GUESS THAT DON'T APPLY TO ELIJAH HUH....you damn foooooollllllll...... YOU see Brothers and Sisters this is what I and REALONE point out about this mutherphucking poser Khem and if that makes US bad then so be it.....

khemallah wrote:We can thank the Arab buttocks-sucking Wallace D. Mohammed and his disciple Liar Louis Farrakhan for creating a generation of pimps and liars who profit from the ignorance of Black people as they pretend to be our leaders.

Now what you are saying Khem is that Elijah NEVER did the same huh; Profit off the IGNORANCE of Black People....Who lived in the Palace, who had planes, who had homes in other countries....hmmmmmmm.....now this man had a 3rd grade education and I can say quite a few of his followers did not have a lot of education as well, therefore making it easy to as you say, "PIMP the IGNORANCE of Black People"..... you and others don't like that sh!t huh.. I can hear y'all now saying, Stop talking about the Messenger like that, over there 'bout ready to cry.....you just think they (ALL leaders) did not want $h!t for themselves too....the only modern day leader that I seen that did not do that until his empire grew was Yahweh Ben Yahweh....This brother slept on floors even when he did not have to....that brought loyalty from his members to him....But Khem, go and asked them young big booty, big breasted secretaries, what was the messenger saying to them while he was laying pipe to them huuuuhhhhhh...... what was he (Elijah) teaching them while he was laying pipe to 'em, was it how far the Earth was away from the Sun orrrrrrr was it the General Facts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you don't like that huh kHEM.....Just like I don't like you talking like a DAMN FOOL ALL THE TIME....However, Ephraim this is who you try to speak up for.....this should show you your thinking..... Then you wonder why so many of our Beautiful Black Women don't respect the Blackman....Thats why when a Blackwoman see a Brother she knows can protect her and take care of her, she runs to him even though she knows the Brother is with another Sister...And if you Sisters would stop thinking about the man you know you should be with, yet has another woman, stop worrying about "SHARING" him Part, when in essence, you are sharing him anyways.....I'm done

INNERCIRCLE
"The Matrix is a SYSTEM, Blackman. That SYSTEM is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see. Business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we, the fully wide awake Blackman are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that SYSTEM, and that makes them our ENEMY. You have to understand, most of these people are NOT READY to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the SYSTEM that they will FIGHT TO PROTECT IT"
Postby 4Real » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 pm
Louis alleges he has undergone dianetics session. I don't believe it.. He does not look glassy eyes and weak in appearances. If any of your family, a family member, a friend or is aware of your people thinking about joining the N.O.I try to talk them out of it. I'm telling you it is a straight up cult. Do You know Louis followers is running around saying Louis have more rights over them then their mother and father? The alarm should be sound in all Black communities in America to stay away from the N.O.I On a daily basic I harm every black person I know to stay away from N.O.I. Louis followers who undergo dianetics look like lifeless zombies. By first glance you can tell something is wrong with them.

Louis followers are thoroughly brainwashed. I have been to Friday night study group several times and Louis followers are so brainwashed all they talk about is Louis and his accomplishment. And the the way some of the males followers confess their love for Louis is unnatural. They sound like a woman in love with a man. The E meter used by the auditor does not work. Ron L. Hubbard son who were called a superior auditor in his father organization killed himself. His father did not approve of homosexuality, soRon L. Hubbard son who was a hidden homosexual undergone dianetics sessions trying to get rid of his desire for men. And when it did not work he tried to kill himself twice. The second time he succeeded.

What Louis is doing to his followers is worst then what Jim Jones did. There are cases of people losing their minds and dying from undergoing dianetics sessions. Louis followers see this as some miracle machine that will solve all their problem. Even Louis followers that do not have traumatic experiences is encourage to undergo dianetics sessions. Louis followers are coached or either pressure into undergo the diantetics session.

Do you Louis followers would undergo dianetics session for anything. Even a headache. Louis followers believe that undergone dianetics can cure anything that afflicting you. Do you know foolish followers of Louis suffer with diabetes, heart and other ailments and they refuse to seek medical help. They are convince undergoing diantecs will cure them. Some of Louis followers believe by using the E meter machine they cannot die.
Postby ephraim » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:33 pm
However, Ephraim this is who you try to speak up for...


Where in my statements have spoke up for Khem? :shock: :shock:
Worship is polytheism because worship demands duality which is shirk (polytheism) because it establishes multiplicity of being. Meaning me and Allah are not one.
Postby Gloss~ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 pm
khemallah wrote:

First of all, let me give a Divine salute to Sister Gloss for her great perspectives with regard to this white devil wickedness known as Scientology or Dianetics. It is great to see that there are a few good Black people in 21st century America who love truth and condemns that which is evil and wicked. Keep up the research Queen and may God continue to bless and guide you.



Thank you for your kind words, Khemallah. May God richly bless you.
Postby 4Real » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:38 pm
Khemallah, Ephraim and Innercircle. I notices all of you belong to different groups. I would greatly appreciate if all of you can warn your family, friends, people in your innercircle and in your communities about staying away from N.O.I. What they doing in N.O.I is outright scary and seem unreal. You expect to see something like this on Sc FI channel.
Postby khemallah » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:31 am
In the Name of Allah, Our Saviour, Who came in the Person of

Master Fard Muhammad

the SUPREME BEING of the Universe to Whom Holy Praises Are Due Forever


Image


A Divine Salute to the TRUE Soldiers of Messenger Muhammad's Army!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Salaam Alaikum to my beautiful Black family throughout the hells of white devil America. My prayer is that our Saviour Allah bless each of you and your families with Divine protection and guidance throughout the day. We need Him more than ever today for we are in the belly of a blue-eyed beast.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Image

=)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol:


Thanks for your recommendations Brother 4Real. I might be several steps ahead of you on that effort as I’ve told everyone including my neighbor’s pet dog to never listen to Louis Farrakhan’s poisonous Scientology DEVIL-netics. I’ve also told everyone to never listen to any so-called leader who does not actually teach the nation-building system given to us by Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him). Today, the Black man needs a nation and a new system of civilization independent of the blue-eyed devils. We don’t need mystery spook theology coming from some Caucasian’s Scientology or Dianetics (a.k.a. “The Technology :lol: ); nor do we need comic book fantasies from Negroes like the CONFESSED child-raping Nuwaubian Dwight “Malachi” York who preach that we came from cosmic tadpoles, lizards and fish. :lol: In fact, we need to do a thorough cleansing of our communities of spiritual pimps and liars who profit from the ignorance of Black people.

It is easy today to determine the liar from the teacher of truth. Farrakhan for instance, has spent decades teaching that the white man is NOT the devil. He has played with an attribute of the white man which is “Satan” and made the attribute into a mystery spook enemy. The Nuwaubian followers of Dr. York have stolen from Farrakhan’s lies and have now isolated the white man’s attribute “Satan” making it a Christianity mystery spook enemy of man. :lol: I wish the Nuwaubian liars would admit that they stole this idea from Lying Louie.

Nuwaubian and Nu-Covenant leader and Jar Jar Binks lookalike Brother Polight has given lectures of apology to the white man swearing to his Black audiences that they (Caucasians) are not devils and that only Black people are their own enemies. :lol: Yes indeed, Jar Jar Binks (oops…I mean Brother Polight :lol: ) has taken Scientology Farrakhan’s Caucasian-sucking lies to another level. :lol:

Check out how another Dr. York Nuwaubian uses Farrakhan’s tricky Scientology logic to fool us into believing that our Messenger never taught about the white man as being Satan.



innercircle wrote:However, let us focus on this statement made by Khemallah…. It’s very important for us to see where in the Messenger’s teachings that He (Elijah Muhammad taught on SATAN…. Khemallah, I’m prepared to give out my conference call number and invite whomever would like to participate to show me where EM taught that the “blue-eyed Caucasian devils who are the REAL SATAN of history and scripture”. I have ALL his (EM) books, a Father-in-Law that was his Minister and other member of the First, none of which shared that Elijah Muhammad taught on SATAN….So if you CAN Khemallah, direct me to where that was taught consistently by Elijah Muhammad…

Link: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48859&p=256384


=)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol:

Now, using the actual words of our Messenger, let’s prove beyond doubt that he did indeed say that the white man is Satan. Let’s prove that both Farrakhan and the Nuwaubian/Nu-Covenant followers are damnable LIARS!


Supreme Wisdom Lessons' Problem Book wrote:QUESTION 34: The uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard lives in the wilderness of North America and works sixteen hours out of twenty-four every day for a very little pay. He has a large family to support and, on top of that, a Satan came along and sold him life insurance, and gave him a written guarantee that he will receive a full benefit at once on after approval of his death.

Another Satan came along and sold him five hundred B Shares at six percent, in the Panama Canal, at $1.75 per share.


-Our Saviour Allah (God)
Excerpt from Problem 34 of the Supreme Wisdom Lessons, dated 1934



Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) wrote:The white or Caucasian (European) race is known to God and His prophets as Satan, the Devil, the Enemy of God, and His people (the Original Nation). Power was given to them to rule with evil and falsehood, the darker Nations for 6,000 years. This they have done, and are now 46 years overtime and they know this...

-Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Excerpt from his 1950s newspaper article entitled: SEPARATION SOLVES THE PROBLEM
Courtesy of MEMPS publications book: Unpublished & Rare Writings of Elijah Muhammad 1959-1962



Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) wrote:In the above prayer, the Believers of the lost and found members of a great nation pray for the Messenger whom Allah (God) has raised among them; a guide to the lost and now found path of Allah. For 400 years they have been wandering in darkness, blinded by the touch of Satan, the devil.

But now the light of Allah has shone upon them and they have turned themselves now to Him...


-Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Excerpt from his 1965 book entitled: MESSAGE TO THE BLACKMAN, page 57



Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) wrote:...Most certainly, the white man is the devil - his own Bible teaches him that.

He said, "God is not interested in the freedom of white, black or yellow man, but in the freedom of the whole human race." Here, again the Reverend shows that he has not studied the scripture, for it surely teaches you that the world has been under the rule of satan (the devil) for 6,000 years, and now separation must come between God's people and the devil so that the righteous can survive...


-Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Excerpt from his 1965 book entitled: MESSAGE TO THE BLACKMAN, page 241



Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) wrote:We must strive hard to set up self. Satan, the devil, is not going to take you and set you down in his seat. Get up and walk away from it. You've got to take him out of the seat. They don't tell you, but they know it.

-Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Excerpt from his June 25, 1972 THEOLOGY OF TIME lecture
Courtesy of MEMPS.com



Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) wrote:Satan boasts that he has the number of a man. He's referring to us. He does have our number, because we made him and not he made himself. He can't make a man...

-Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Excerpt from his June 25, 1972 THEOLOGY OF TIME lecture
Courtesy of MEMPS.com



Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) wrote:Satan has lived over his time. By we, the poor lost and found Black people of America not knowing Allah or the Will of Allah, Allah had to give us time to be justified in bringing about an end to Satan's rule. We are here in the midst, born and nursed by the devil himself. We knew nothing but the devil and the devil's work. We didn't have the knowledge of the devils, which is the science of tricknology. All these years, he had played it on us...

-Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Excerpt from his August 20, 1972 THEOLOGY OF TIME lecture
Courtesy of MEMPS Publications



Looks like Farrakhan’s Scientology logic has fooled that Nuwaubian boy so bad that he’ll twist the Messenger’s teachings to make it look like the Messenger himself was a confused liar. Using two Forum aliases “REALONE” and “INNERCIRCLE”, Brother Alvin has even gone into the white man’s mystery spook Kybalion ignorance to prove that the Messenger was a liar.

In his civilizations, man creates conditions of light and darkness, positives and negatives, above and below. However, according to the mystery spook relativisms of Dr. York Nuwaubians, this means that we should be reduced to mere nappy-headed, energy pulsating, Kybalion Negroes who quote some white devil’s Kybalion rants. =)) :)) :lol: So if the CONFESSED child-raping Dwight “Malachi” York rapes your son, the Nuwaubian Kybalion excuse is that the “All in All” causes all sodomy monsters to behave like religion-free, pulsating, energy particles. :lol: Nuwaubian and Nu-Covenant Negroes are trying to justify the diabolical behavior of their leader Dwight “Malachi” York by suggesting that his CONFESSED raping of Black children was the result of Kybalion cosmic energy pulsations. =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: Yes indeed, Farrakhan’s Satanic Scientology is a hell of a drug! :lol: :lol: :lol:




Image
Nu-Covenant Nuwaubian reptile Brother Polite
Student of child-raping Dwight "Malachi" York



Image
Star Wars reptile-like character Jar Jar Binks
Striking resemblance to Brother Polight and other Dr. York Nuwaubian/Nu-Covenant lizards :lol:

=)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol:


Nuwaubian Lizard Brother Polight as Jar Jar Binks :lol:

=)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol:


After viewing the above images, I’m now absolutely convinced that the CONFESSED child-molester Dwight “Malachi” York and his Nu-Covenant boy Brother Polight, are in fact reptiles from outer space. =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: How could I have been so wrong? :lol: The lizard-like image of Jar Jar Binks (oops…I mean Brother Polight) should convince any fool including me that he is a Dr. York Nuwaubian reptile from the Orion Star System! =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: =)) :)) :lol: You’re correct Brother Alvin “REALONE” a.k.a. Alvin “INNERCIRCLE”. The Dr. York Nuwaubian teachings about Negro lizards from the cosmos definitely applies in the case of your buddy Jar Jar Binks (oops…I mean Brother Polight). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and don’t get mad at me this time. Remember you love to quote the white man’s Kybalion mystery spook rhetoric claiming that we are nothing more than pulsating energy particles of the “All in All.” :lol: My perspectives therefore are merely cosmic energy pulsations so relax and realize that the great energy particle known as Khemallah is just Kybalion positives and negatives, ups and downs, good and bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:



Image
CONFESSED child-rapist & Nuwaubian Leader Dwight "Malachi" York
Fooled Negroes into the Nuwaubian “BELIEF” that they are cosmic fish and lizards. =)) :)) :lol:

DWIGHT D YORK, Register#17911-054
FCI FLORENCE
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
PO BOX 6000
FLORENCE, CO 81226

Phone: 719-784-9100
Fax: 719-784-9504

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brothers and sisters, let’s become acquainted today with the beautiful system of Divine and Everlasting Supreme Wisdom given to us by our Saviour Allah and His Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH). Forget all that you think you know of him that you may have heard from your favorite minister, African-centered so-called scholars, or so-called new age/Hindu-like philosophers, and start anew by studying and putting into practice the new nation-building teachings taught by Allah’s Messenger. Working together and building in accordance with the Divine guidance of our Saviour Allah, we CAN make a difference and create a new world for our progeny. The Messenger's books are as follows:

1. Message to the Black Man in America
2. Our Saviour Has Arrived
3. The Flag of Islam
4. The Fall of America
5. How to Eat to Live volumes one and two


Also, listen to Messenger Muhammad's (PBUH) powerful lecture series entitled "The Theology of Time," available on CD at Messenger Elijah Muhammad Propagation Society. At the MEMPS.com website, you'll find all of his literature and audio lectures.

Please be sure to not confuse his teachings with today's so-called ministers and leaders who speak in his name but are guilty of leading us back to white devil Christian politics and religion. When a formula has proven to be successful, it should never be mixed with that which is inferior for then, you weaken the formula and prevent success.


_________________________________________________________________________________________


All praises are due to our Saviour Allah for Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH)!



Remember folks, SEPARATION from the white devil system is the only solution.

The Restrictive Law as taught by the Messenger is our success! And, as long as we are living strictly in accordance with his teachings, we, the Black Nation, will be successful.

As Salaam Alaikum to the TRUE believers in Allah's Holy Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH). It is always an honor to interact with you.
Khem Allah
Student of Mr. Elijah Muhammad, Messenger of Allah (may the peace and blessings of our Saviour Allah be upon him).

All praises are due to Our Saviour Allah, the Supreme Lord of all the worlds, Who came in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad.
Postby 4Real » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:26 pm
Brother Khemallah I am glade to hear you are ahead of me. Your images are on point. Keep up the good work.
Postby REALONE » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:53 pm
I can't believe what I am reading SMDH. Y'all sit here an speak so ill about scientology and reward outright ignorance I.e. khemallah when the fact of the matter is YOU ALL are under a serious spell!
The only difference is one (Scientology) is doing it in the open akin to the open enemy and the other was done by turning the so called followers into FOOLERWERS by the method of hypnosis. For example... It's OK to defame, Malcolm X, Wallace Muhammad, Farrakhan, Yaweh Ben Yaweh, Martin Luther King Jr. and Dr. Malachi Z. York and even get on this board and call him a child molester which they found NO EVIDENCE But you don't say $h!t about Elijah Muhammad MOLESTING and impregnating all those teenage girls WHICH HAS BEEN PROVEN!!!! Like I said before All of the leaders has had their faults as well as their good and righteous deeds. Now I will continue to ride the hell out of y'all hypocritical tranquilized asses until y'all wake the phuck up to see what's really happening! Y'all praising a fool such as khemallah is like snow in the summer time. So until y'all can come to grips and call it like it is than don't tell nobody a got damn thing.

The REALONE
Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience.
44 posts Page 2 of 3

Login

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest