Discuss anything that doesn't fit into any other category here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Naim88 » Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:56 am
As-Salaam-Alaikum

The Final Call recent article by our beloved sister the Hon. Tynetta Muhammad seems a bit out of step with the teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad. Mother Muhammad says in her article that she was most interested in what the spokeperson had said regarding THE SPIRIT WORLD.

QUESTION: What spirit world is she refering to for the Hon. Elijah Muhammad had already taught on spooks and spirits and he pointed to our brothers the RED INDIANS who were kicked out of the Holy Land for such practices over sixteen thousand years ago.

They must've thought that Allah had forgotten about them here in North America and the chastisement that they would suffer as a result of there practice (Spirit WOrld). Yet they met with a terrible chastisement once the devil had got here. Could this have been the chastisement that Allah knew they would meet as a result of such practices concerning the SPIRIT WORLD.

Our Hon. Mother, Tynetta Muhammad should elaborate more on where she is going with this SPIRIT WORLD TALK.

Or has she forgotten that though a woman experiences bringing into the world the essence of Allah and taking that essence through the triple darkness of her person. She could not have experienced said life if that energy/force/life was not ignited in the universe of her womb were it not for the man.

Same for the spirit world or that world where she is trying or alluding to where you can here thoughts of Allah that emanate from the minds of the most righteous to which the Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that if we would just clean ourselves up we could be over here and hear our brother and what he is thinking in California. Yet what we here and see is coming from the mind of a man or woman mind and is not energy that is wondering around without purpose.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2003 8:47 pm
Brother,

you can not stop the direction of the nation under Farrakhan!!!

Get his Jummmah Prayer Tape Nov. 29, 2002

He said that whatever Elijah taught to us in the past must be understood
today as a mechanism or a strategy to get us to follow the Qur'an 100%!!

He even went further and said not 99.9% but 100%!!!

Your difficulty with Mother Tynetta is most likely due to your improper
study or extremely limited study of the Qur'an.

Check out the translation by Nooruddin.
it is in Modern English (no thou's or thy's :) )
it uses parenthesis to aid in explaining rather than
those exhaustive footnotes which interrupt the beautiful
flow of reading the Book ( in which There is no doubt )

I only want the best for you brother Naim,

The Qur'an says something to the effect that:
'those who disbelieve will not leave you alone until you go back to where they are at'

And on that Jummah tape, Farrakhan says, straight up, 'WE'RE
NOT GOING BACK"

May Allah bless you (Naim) and Brother Jason, and all who are hurting.

The old teachings prepared us to get on the shoulders of our Big
Brother.

But his job was to carry us across the lake, with the Help of Allah, to the other side where we could flee into the open arms of the Muslim world. (See Study Guide #20).

let's not fall off his shoulders after coming this far.

Mother Tynetta and Farrakhan are guiding us to the Qur'an by Allah's permission.

As Salaam Alaikum Beloved!!

Don't forget Salat :)

Postby Naim88 » Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:55 am
As-Salaam-Alaikum

Guest, I thank you for your advice but I must decline only because Allah has already brought that quran to my attention, yet and still Master Fard Muhammad had chosen for the blackman and woman two books that he said captured at best the meaning of the quran in its original language.

But I still thank you indeed for if I was unaware of these books then you served me in the best manner that a brother could which is to inform me of what I didn't know about. So again thank you.

Lets get back to the Hon. Mother Tynetta Muhammad if I may my post is a question concerning her stance in alluding to her question that she asked concerning the SPIRIT WORLD as she said her guest spoke on.

I know that sometimes that we as muslims think that the only ones who are blessed to look or journey through the higher wisdom of Allah is those who are out in the forefront. On this particular instance that is definately not the case and it tickles me that we as muslims who are suppose to be so wise at times and humble are so very arrogant to think that we no the degree of wisdom that Allah, Master Fard Muhammad has poured into an individual and still is pouring his wisdom into their person but that is another topic altogether.

Yet if you are spiritually wise as you may think then you would understand that I was talking about the spark or the igniting of fire/light/fusion in the womb of the woman which is like a darken vase that contains energy that has become alive because of the seed/thoughts of a man. So again this goes to what the Hon. Tyneeta Muhammad is leading too when she says that she was curious about this alledge spirit world.

Or is she refering to the place that man is allowed to hear the wise scientist speak on the events of the world but he is not allowed to walk amongst the circle of gods/scientists but if the mind is in its proper state you can go and meditate and hear what is being said. Since man in his physical state and not being a member of this circle is not allowed into this chamber he has always called it the spirit world. Even though these spirits are the thoughts that emit from the minds of Allah inner circle who stand guard over the universe they can as the Hon. Elijah Muhammad has said numerous times can key up on us anywhere were at on the planet and speak or listen to our thoughts. As we know already that the human being mind is both sender and receiver of messages verbally and nonverbally and that is why when you might be reading a book on a train or bus concentrating you can turn and look in a particular direction and see the person who was concentrating their thoughts on you yet you don't know what they were thinking entirely. Or ask a sister who knows better than us about her intutitive ability and how she is able to pick our thoughts and her children thoughts but that is on such a small scale.

As far as the Hon. Louis Farrakhan goes and his saying we will not go back I don't know what that is alluding too. Yet I want to tell you that though I love the Minister for what he has earnestly tried to do he is no Hon. Elijah Muhammad as he is still standing on the Hon. Elijah Muhammad teachings himself. If we are not going back what has the Hon. Louis Farrakhan provided for the black woman and man that they can call their own other than beautiful rhetoric at best. What he speaks on does not clothe the black man, does not feed the black man, does not shelter the black man, does not necessary or hasn't made this black man truely as civilized as he needs to be in order to build for himself the kingdom of Allah. Until the Hon. Louis Farrakhan produces the physical reality of his vision which hopefully is something that is tangible because if not what he says though it might be truth it was already in the world prior to him speaking on it.

The black man doesn't need grandiloquent spokespersons anymore they need works that incorporate growth in their minds and communities and need to stop being raped blindly on blind faith alone and standing still waiting for the blessing of Allah, Master Fard Muhammad and the Hon. Elijah Muhammad he needs to collectively come together settle our petty differences and began building an economic system as well as an spiritual/ethical infrastructure that will stand strong in our various communities. That will aid the black man and woman in competing with his human family until this happen all that is said basically is really wasting our time. We have been talking for seventy years it is time to work get off your knees black man and get to work, work, this is what the Hon. Louis Farrakhan said in the Bronx, NY back in the early eighties that the black man didn't need prayer he needed to work and produce his kingdom now you are telling me that the Master Fard Muhammad and the Hon. Elijah Muhammad wanted us to become other than engineers,scientist, mathematician, political scientist etcetera......Please

P.S. get back at your brother though I am open to sound suggestions!

As-Salaam-Alaikum
Postby YUSEF-TRUTH TELLER » Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:12 am
FIRST OF ALL NAIM88 STOP KISSING a$$ HER NAME IS THE HONORABLE MOTHER TYNETTA! HER NAME IS TYNETTA DINEAR! THE HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD TOLD HER TO STOP TEACHING THAT SPOOKY BULLSHIIT IN 1972! HE REMOVED HER ARTICLE THE NUMBER 19 FROM THE MUHAMMAD SPEAKS! FARRAKHAN LETS HER WRITE THAT BULLSHIIT IN HIS PAPER THE FINAL CALL! YOU NEGROES IN THE NATION ALWAYS WANT TO PICK SOMEONE TO WORSHIP BESIDES ALLAH! TYNETTA AND HER NUMBER 19 IS SOME SPOOKY NON-SENSE!
Postby Naim88 » Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:46 am
YUSEF-TRUTH TELLER wrote:FIRST OF ALL NAIM88 STOP KISSING a$$ HER NAME IS THE HONORABLE MOTHER TYNETTA! HER NAME IS TYNETTA DINEAR! THE HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD TOLD HER TO STOP TEACHING THAT SPOOKY BULLSHIIT IN 1972! HE REMOVED HER ARTICLE THE NUMBER 19 FROM THE MUHAMMAD SPEAKS! FARRAKHAN LETS HER WRITE THAT BULLSHIIT IN HIS PAPER THE FINAL CALL! YOU NEGROES IN THE NATION ALWAYS WANT TO PICK SOMEONE TO WORSHIP BESIDES ALLAH! TYNETTA AND HER NUMBER 19 IS SOME SPOOKY NON-SENSE!

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Bro. YUSEF-TRUTH TELLER

Lets get a few things straight first of all I'm not ass-kissing anyone, IT CALLED BEING RESPECTFUL, as I don't owe my understanding to none but Allah, Master Fard Muhammad and the Hon. Elijah Muhammad.

Second, NO WHO THE f#@k YOU ARE TALKING TOO WHEN REFERING SOME AS A a$$ KISSER! Before you assume something as I am not in Farrakhan's NOI and if you would pay attention before you mouth off worse than a b!#@h AZZ you would no that!

But I thank you anyway for your comment YOUR BROTHER IN THE SPIRIT OF THE STRUGGLE WE CALL LIFE.

AS-SALAAM-ALAKIUM

YEA

Postby YUSEF-TRUTH TELLER » Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:02 am
SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOUR KISSING a$$! GIVING TYNETTA ALL THESE BIG TITLES!
Postby Guest » Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:52 am
Naim88 wrote:As-Salaam-Alaikum

The Final Call recent article by our beloved sister the Hon. Tynetta Muhammad seems a bit out of step with the teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad. Mother Muhammad says in her article that she was most interested in what the spokeperson had said regarding THE SPIRIT WORLD.

QUESTION: What spirit world is she refering to for the Hon. Elijah Muhammad had already taught on spooks and spirits and he pointed to our brothers the RED INDIANS who were kicked out of the Holy Land for such practices over sixteen thousand years ago.

Now let's see what the Hon. Elijah Muhammad said
We have the actual spirit of God moving among the people.
...spirit is subjected to us and not we to the spirit.
And, ever since life was created, life has had spirit.

The spirit "talking" is your nature or your self-accusing spirit. It resides within those you and encourages the consious mind execute the right guidance of the subconsious mind. Hence the expression, "I should have went with my first mind."

There is a difference between being a spirit and having a spirit. Read, in the name of thy Lord!!!!!

Postby Naim88 » Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:50 pm
As-Salaam-Alaikum

Guest thank you!

As-Salaam-Alaikum

There are those who want to believe or refer to Master Fard Muhammad AS not BEING ALIVE or the God of the black man isn't whom the Hon. Elijah Muhammad said he was.

Yet when we take mathematics under our belt and we examine the wisdom of THE HON. ELIJAH MUHAMMAD AND the ANCIENTS after studying the concept of their being a higher authority than man. THEY came to the conclusion that there is no spook or spirit with more power than the SON OF MAN which also means that there is no life germ that emits or evolves into a higher wisdom or power that governs the universe than THE SEED OF MAN and that FIRST SEED WAS AND IS A MAN TO WHICH WE SAY MATHEMATICALLY TOOK THE FORM NOT OF A SNAKE OR DRAGON/DAGON BUT ALLAH MEANING ARM, LEG, LEG, ARM, HEAD.

When we look at algebra and study the coordinating plane we can measure into infinite the possiblity of all forms of energy that materializes in the earth and the universe but there is no greater energy or power greater than MAN AND WOMAN TO WHICH THE ESSENCE OF LIFE AS TAUGHT BY THE HON. ELIJAH MUHAMMAD COMES FROM OR ORIGINATED FROM. THAT WHICH THE FIRST BORN OUT IN THE UNFORMED DARKNESS TO WHICH WE CALL THE UNIVERSE IT BEING HIS BAG OF WATER YET THE FIRST ALLAH LOOKING INTO THE MAJESTY OF HIMSELF SAW IN HIM THE ATOM/ADAM AND OVUM/EVE THAT REPRESENT THE DUALITY OF LIFE AS WE KNOW TO WHICH HE IS SOLE AUTHOR AND CREATOR OF.

The Hon. Elijah Muhammad teaches us that we are the first and the last with regards to the creation that we see in the universe. That every planet, star, or galaxy had came from the mind of Allah to whom neither begats noT nor is he begotton. It is the black family or the black OSIRIS or community which is most befitting of this title. It is us who has no birth record and it is us WHO can make the claim that no one in the human family can claim as our lord other than Allah himself.

The Hon. Elijah Muhammad teaches us about how one of our own wise scientist was born with a Determined Idea to create that which would cause nothing but imbalance and blood shed in to those who lived in and throughout the root of civilization, to which he called the Holy City Mecca. Some say it is the Holy City Mecca in Arabia that this is refering to, some think it is the planet ASIA/Earth the whole of it which was and is the resting place of Allah himself. To which he began his architectural engineering of the universe making the planet the ROOT OF ALL KNOWN CIVILIZATION THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE CALLING HIMSELF LORD OF ALL THE WORLDS OR KING OF KINGS. OR AS THEY SAY OR LIKE TO SAY THE FIRST TO BE SQUARED OUT OF THE DARKNESS BESIDE HIMSELF AND US while fashioning in her or completing her, or clothing her in the highest principles of his mind to which we call ISLAM! Giving everything that we see in the universe comfort and causing it to inspire and expire his will and reflect it as we can't hear a sound coming from her as she goes through the various circuits of her faith.

It is this wise scientist YACUB who it is said would bring about a change and interuption to the SONs AND DAUGHTERS OF ALLAH to which the bible says that Jesus said he called them but they knew not who he was even though he, Allah walked amongst them. There is a parable that Jesus says of the donkey that the Master should be carrying him and not the donkey carrying the Master talking and refering to the VESSEL OF SILVER AND GOLD that were stolen from Jerusalem by a made man. That being us here in America who don't even really understand what the Hon. Elijah Muhammad is representing to us of our own salvation.

Yet YACUB the hon. Elijah Muhammad said in learning the wisdom of the Master Fard Muhammad is pointing to something very beautiful if we just look at Yacub very carefully. The Idea that Yacub had, The idea itself gave life, that life materialized into a living being or energy, TO WHICH WE CALL THAT GERM DEVIL, it is diversely different than that which was already in the universe at that time prior to creating his DEVIL RACE.The life that he was to create in his made people to whom the scientist knew before he started GENETICALLY ENGINEERING HIM OR MAKING HIM new what it would create in the HOLY CITY OF MECCA called earth itself to which the bible says of these devils that every where they would go they WOULD cause BLOODSHED.

Now the Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that Yacub studied and graduated early as he had a big head. If the black man would go and study mathematics and a few of the sciences he will see that he can take the black man as if he was on a board or as I said earlier on a coordinate plane, then take his understanding of algebra, geometry, trignometry and calculus and look at the genetic makeup of himself. He will be able to discern that which makes him Allah or show forth and prove where Allah is relative to himself. As ALLAH represents a higher form of MATHEMATICS which breaks down to a ALGEBRAIC representation of the SUPREME BEING and the form he takes on or ADORNS HIMSELF IN. As the EGYPTIAN have left the heiroglyph as mathematical symbols of the truth of ALLAH THE SUPREME BEING AND THE UNIVERSAL CODE OF LIFE WRITTEN ON IT WALLS. YET WE AS JESUS SAYS CAN'T EVEN DISCERN THE TRUTH OF THE WRITINGS ON THE WALLS.

MORE LATER IF YOU'D LIKE.

Naim88

God Level

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 7:15 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS-SALAAM-ALAIKUM

THE ABOVE IS FROM ME YET I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE THESE DEFINITIONS CONCERNING THE MATH:

ALGEBRA The branch of mathematics that deals with general statements that deals with general statements of relations, utilizing letters and other symbols to represent specific sets of numbers, values, vectors, etc in the description of such relations.

Geometry: 1. The branch of mathematics that deals with the deduction the properties, and figures in space from defining conditions by means of certain assumed properties of space. 5. The shape or form of a surface or solid.

TRIGNOMETRY: The branch of mathematics that deals with the relations between the sides and angles of plane or spherical triangles, and the calculation based on them.

CALCULUS: 1. A method of calculation, esp. one of several highly systematic methods of treating problems by a special system of Algebraic notations, as different or integral calculus.
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Login