Discuss anything that doesn't fit into any other category here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Louie the 13th » Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:14 pm
To the head of the unoi. Since you have chosen to ignore my warning, I am going to tell the world in my next post about THE MURDER COMMITTED BY ROYAL JENKINS.

JONATHAN EX UNOI MEMEBER

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:19 pm
DO TELL JONATHAN.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:13 pm
What murder did Royal Jenkins commit? Was it ever reported to the authorities? Inquiring minds want to know.
Postby Natl. Sect. James 2x » Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:17 pm
Jonathan,
What MURDER? If you can prove that Royall MURDERED someone, I might consider leaving.

What caused Him to MURDER them?

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:02 am
Royal is kissing Jonathen's a$$ right about now. He's begging him to keep quiet.
Postby you ain't goin no where » Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:16 am
Natl. Sect. James 2x wrote:Jonathan,
What MURDER? If you can prove that Royall MURDERED someone, I might consider leaving.

What caused Him to MURDER them?

James what you wrote does not add up and this is why. You are of the thinking that Royal is God and that no one is his judge and he can do what he pleases. Remember what you wrote

Ntional Secretary James 2X wrote

"There are some things that Allah Does that are not to be "explained" and it's not because it's a secret. It is just because it is not Time to be known. "

So if Jonathan does "share" that information with you, you have already displayed your thinking.
James, it's, over. Just because you still see unoi businesses operating, brothers and sisters faking the funk saying as salam alaikum and attending a celebration only shows that there is a unoi still physically. Unoi members started waking up when Moreen left and you all got personel on this forum. You have played the biggest part in waking the members up by sounding the alarm each and every day you sit at the computer typing what does not add up. You have "MADE IT PLAIN" to see.
So they are there physically and that is only for awhile because many of them have already spiritually left. The physical will soon come about. This is in reference to thinkers. You all will still have your crack heads, child support evaders, lazy don't want to work, old personel as hell members from the 1st that were never with The Messenger though were there socially. Those silly scared little young wives of Royal's that know they can't leave because he has threatened them and forget about their children they know they would not be able to take with them and to sum it up the stupid, fearful, lazy, wicked, druggies and old personel members. OH, and their poor messed up children that have been brainwashed and live in fantasy world.
Postby 2X prisoner 666 » Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:51 pm
NOW I HEARD THAT!!
Postby (J2x) » Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:13 pm
It's too bad Moreen that you CAN'T get back, and it makes no difference how long you sit at your keyboard writing your scandalous lies. You can't get back. You are constantly calling, wanting to speak to your Father, wanting to get back. He is not having it.

Now, let your "TEACH HARD" friends do something about that. And, I am the least of your worry. Allah AND The Scientists have something in store for you, and you're already starting to see it.

Do you remember? The Scientists said they are going to punish you for the way you treated your Father. And your Father is not to take you back. Now, call them "liars".
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Login