1967 Lecture by Minister Farrakhan

This forum is dedicated to the memory and legacy of the late, GREAT Khallid Abdul Muhammad.

1967 Lecture by Minister Farrakhan

Postby bx » Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:16 pm

As-Salaam-Alakium,

In the early nineties Khallid Muhammad gave a lecture called "The White Woman is a b!#@h: A Two-Legged Dog". In the lecture he stated that Minister Farrakhan gave a lecture on the same topic in 1967(I'm not quite sure if I remember the date correctly). Do any of the believers know where I can obtain this lecture by Minister Farrakhan?
bx
God Level
God Level

Postby GHETTOMASSIAH » Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:17 am

FARRAKHAN GAVE THAT LECTURE AT MANUAL ARTS HIGH SCHOOL IN LOS ANGELES. MAYBE THE FINAL CALL HAS THE TAPE. FARRAKHAN TAUGHT KHALLID HOW TO SOLDIER. THEN, HE KICKED KHALLID OUT OF THE NOI FOR IMMITATING HIM (FARRAKHAN). FARRAKHAN SAID KHALLID WAS, "MEAN SPIRITED, MALICIOUS, AND REPUGNANT."

HOWEVER, KHALLID LEARNED ALL OF THAT FROM FARRAKHAN. FARRAKHAN WAS WRONG FOR KICKING KHALLID OUT OF THE NATION. HE WAS WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. FARRAKHAN WAS JEALOUS BECAUSE KHALLID STARTED TO OUT-SHINE HIM.

KHALLID WAS HIGHLY EDUCATED, ATTENDED IVY LEAUGE COLLEGES, TAUGHT INTERNATIONALLY, AND NATIONALLY, AND COMPANIONED WITH HEADS OF STATE. KHALLID ALSO HAD A PHD DEGREE IN SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY. HE LEARNED THE SCIENCE OF ORGANIZING, MOVING, AND MOTIVATING PEOPLE. HE WAS MORE QUALIFIED TO LEAD THE NOI THAN WAS FARRAKHAN , SO FARRAKHAN GOT JEALOUS AND KICKED HIM OUT OF THE NOI.

DID YOU KNOW THAT SCHOLARS AND SCIENTISTS TOOK KHALLID MORE SERIOUS THAN FARAKHAN??? THEY WERE FORCED TO DO SO, BECAUSE KHALLID ATTENDED THEIR IVY LEAUGES , AND EARNED THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE DEGREE THAT ONE CAN EARN, AND SCHOLARS HAD TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS WORKS. THIS IS TRUE.
GHETTOMASSIAH

I knew him personally

Postby BrotherKielX » Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:23 pm

First thing first

Khallid was not kicked out! he left. Min Farrakhan saved his life. When Khallid was shot it was apparent that he needed to tone it down but he didn't stop. Khallid was also very stubborn and did not wish to listen to reason. On one occasion he and I were in his wife's car and the rim was dented up due to the fact that he was going blind.We stopped and let a white Mechanic repair the damage however Khallid wanted to go to a black man when the white man was willing to due the work. Also M.Farrakhan loved this brother but he knew that it ment death for bro.Khallid to continue to disrespect people's cultural habits and genetic attributes.Calling people b's and bastards is not very islamic. I know some people take great offense to disrespecting women so khallid was a good brother but khallid had a lot of growing to do also.
BrotherKielX

Postby viciousness » Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:26 am

>FARRAKHAN WAS WRONG FOR KICKING KHALLID OUT OF THE NATION. HE WAS WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.<

Damn, I just wrote the same line in another thread. Agreed, it was a bad move. He failed to realize that we were watching to see if he was gonna bow to the beast.
viciousness

Postby viciousness » Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:31 am

>When Khallid was shot it was apparent that he needed to tone it down but he didn't stop.<

I bet you paint your toes. You fail to realize a real souljah. The streets are watching!
viciousness

Postby GHETTOMASSIAH » Sat Nov 23, 2002 7:31 am

WAS KHALLID REALLY GOING BLIND?
GHETTOMASSIAH

Re: I knew him personally

Postby YUSEF » Thu Nov 28, 2002 2:02 pm

f#@k YOU !!! YOU IGNORANT BRAIN DEAD BASTARD!!! FARRAKHAN IS A CROOK AND A SELL OUT!!! WHILE KHALLID WAS OUT THERE BEING A REAL BLACK LEADER FARRAKHAN WAS RUNNING AROUND WITH THE DEVIL PLAYING VIOLINS AND $h!t. SO GO TO FUCKING HELL WITH THAT CRAP, ASSHOLE!!! THAT DAMN FARRAKHAN CARES MORE ABOUT MONEY AND THOSE BASTARD a$$ ARABS THAN HE DOES BLACK PEOPLE
BrotherKielX wrote:First thing first

Khallid was not kicked out! he left. Min Farrakhan saved his life. When Khallid was shot it was apparent that he needed to tone it down but he didn't stop. Khallid was also very stubborn and did not wish to listen to reason. On one occasion he and I were in his wife's car and the rim was dented up due to the fact that he was going blind.We stopped and let a white Mechanic repair the damage however Khallid wanted to go to a black man when the white man was willing to due the work. Also M.Farrakhan loved this brother but he knew that it ment death for bro.Khallid to continue to disrespect people's cultural habits and genetic attributes.Calling people b's and bastards is not very islamic. I know some people take great offense to disrespecting women so khallid was a good brother but khallid had a lot of growing to do also.
YUSEF

Postby GHETTOMASSIAH » Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:25 am

TEACH HARD YUSEF! WAKE THESE NEGRAZ UP!
GHETTOMASSIAH

THE PROPER TERMS IS DICTATED BY TIME

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 23, 2002 6:53 pm

The LAST MESSENGER said we must speak in the proper TERMS other wise we will not be successful.

The proper term, is dictated by time. What was the proper term for Minister Farrakhan to say in 1967, is not necessarily the proper term for the 1990's and beyond.

The dynamics of the country has changed. Black America has so out to integration, for job, degrees, position, power, fame.

So we must use different TERMS to speak to the INTEGRATED BLACK MIND of the 90's and beyond.

That is what Minister Farrakhan was trying to get Dr. Khallid to understand. The time and dynamics of the country have change. White America has CO-OPTED Black America, to the point that Black America is AFRAID of anything that will upset its CONNECTION to the WEALTH of white america.

And ONLY the 7 plagues of Moses on Pharaoh will separate the Black Nation of america from White america, and this Farrakhan knows very, very well. Becaus with all the Minister's hard work and travelling all over this country speaking, the Black Naiton of america is still fast asleep in the arms of the Beast.

Black Panther Khallid Muhammad is dead for a reason

Postby Number 7 » Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:04 pm

As Salaam a Laikum Brothers and Sisters. This is my first time on this website and while I was busy promoting The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan's (Dedicated) new website www.Farrakhan Speaks.com I was shocked to see a section for Khallid, so I jumped in to see what was up and I was shocked again to see the TOTAL IGNORANCE in this Forum. First of all I call him Black Panther Khallid because he left the Nation of Islam www.noi.org to go it on his own because he could not stand the disipline Minister farrakhan put him under, that was his decision not Farrakhan's. All members of The Nation of Islam is under the COMAND of The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, ALL included Khallid at the time. But ignoring The Ministers warning to change his language to fit the time we were in Khallid kept going his own way, so he ended up being demoted by the BOSS, The LEADER, thats it. Now Ghettomessiah you mentioned that Minister Farrakhan taught Khallid everything he preached in the beginning but as Farrakhan told him (Khallid) "but brother Khallid I am still teaching." Minister Farrakhan didn't stop teaching but Khallid stopped LEARNING, if Khallid had listened to The Honorable Minister Farrakhan he would still be alive today, he is dead for a reason and your job (the Khallid fans)is to ask the question, why? why did Allah permit him to DIE? why was he not successful?why did he die a pariah? not loved by alot of his own people at the end of his life and why is his name not even talked about or remembered?something that he wanted more than life itself. Your other negative comments about The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan is not worthy to flush in President Bush's toilet, some of you sounded so ignorant talking about the LEADER like a dog. Sick minds, go get some knowledge at wwwfinalcall.com or at www.Farrakhan Speaks.com and stop this madness that we do as a people worshipping or following dead people when God has put not GodSon but Minister Farrakhan in POWER. The last thing that I must clear up is that FOOLISH, STUPID comment about scholars holding Khallid in a higher regard to Minister Farrakhan, are you people for real. Did you know that recently in New York in Harlem ALL the scholars sat at The Minister's feet to hear what he had to say, Maulana Karenga and Yosef Ben Yokanan was in attendance. And did you know that on October 16 2002 The Master Yosef Ben Yokanon praised The Honorable Minister Farrakhan, gave Minister Farrakhan ALL his SCHOLARLY RESEARCH (All his books) and said that "Minister Farrakhan is the only strong Black Leader that has been consistent " so maybe you all know some other scholars that I don't know but your argument lacks MERIT, INTELLIGENCE and RESPECT.
Last edited by Number 7 on Sun Feb 09, 2003 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Number 7
God Level
God Level

blah blah blah

Postby Number 7 » Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:10 pm

blah blah blah
Last edited by Number 7 on Sun Feb 09, 2003 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Number 7
God Level
God Level

My response to this khallid business

Postby Number 7 » Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:11 pm

blah blah blah
Last edited by Number 7 on Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Number 7
God Level
God Level

my response to this khallid talk

Postby Number 7 » Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:12 pm

Come visit us at www.Farrakhan Speaks.com brothers and sisters.
Number 7
God Level
God Level

Brotha Khalid

Postby Love For MY people » Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:56 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to say that this post im responding to is a very sad, hating on Brother Khalid, is just as bad as hating on Minister Farrakhan. Infact its worse because Khalid has passed on. The many years Khalid stood by Minister Farrakhan, you failed to mention, had you mentioned anything positive about Brother Khalid, this post might have been a balanced, worthwhile read, but instead you have shown us how quickly we turn on our own, because they may or may not have made a few mistakes.

To say nobody remembers Khalid shows your own denial of the truth, if that were the case you would'nt even be posting your biased veiws on him.

Farrakhan is not only concerned about the NOI 's members but the Black family as a whole, maybe even the whole human family. What does that mean? that means although Khalid had left the NOI , he was still a member of the Black family, therefore still a member of Farrakhans family and yours.

I think Farrakhan is a wonderful man, I sincerly can say I love him, but I'm not going to pretend to think he is flawless. He is a human being he makes mistakes. Lets calm down, do'nt be mad if someone admires another on of our familys works, more than Minister Farrakhans. Khalid was on our side, he was a great man. Take a look at your own life what can you do to better yourself and our people and I will look at myself too and try to contribute more, lets learn from others mistakes and from their great positive actions too Insha Allah. Much love
Love For MY people

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:56 am

As Salaam Aliakum

In The Most Holy name of Allah( who came to us in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad) I bear witness there is no God but Him and Muhammad is His messenger. I open this reply with a prayer for several reasons, first it's the proper way and second as a safe guard over my words. True this discussion has been taken to a level that is disrecptful and non productive. I will pray honestly for you brothers that Allah wll be merciful and remove the veils from your eyes that you might see not only the beauty of The Minster but also of the body of knowledge that has given breathe and light to us all. I would take a wild guess and say that ghettomassiah(distortion of Messiah,sounds more like massa) is #1 not a muslim, moslem, or original, the constant use of "BLACK PEOPLE" in the third term is not inclusive. both The Minster (supreme) and bro. khallid love black people, but there seems to be this age old atage where main streamm society takes the student to be greater than the teacher. It is only a repeat of the history of Bro. malcolm's trial. We may think or have our view of whom we think should be the leader of guide, but Allah chose The Minster and made him to shoulder This great responsiblty of ressurecting a whole world. As was the same case when people were spectulating on who would lead the nation in the '30's and '60's. Bro. khalid,s spirit, like bro. malcolm before him was firy, warlike for lack of a better word. these characteristics are alright in the proper context of time, an early guest so beautiflly put. The Minster like David (whom by the way played a harp,which is a string instrument like the violin. not only did david heal with is string instrument and song praises to The Most High.)has a very humble spirit. and regardless to our discussion on this and other topics it is his duty mission place upon him by the Risen Christ to get His people to the other side. this is and actual fact. the million youth march was proof for me, that bro. Khalid, like bro. malcolm before him had wonderful and good intentions, put the deliverence of Allah's people must be spiritual, the people's actions and behavoir must be reformed and turned again to right worship and living. bro. khalid went to school here in new orleans(city of top soliders, that's our history and the grass roots laguage reflect that attitude) he dropped his ole world possesion and picked up his cross and followed The Honorable Minster Louis Farrakhan Muhammad. He represented the leader all around the world. he was the student. All of these great men we born out of the body of wisdom given to us by The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. lastly I want to say to the same bro. godson& ghettomassiah that slander the Minster and use profanity in the arguments (which instantly weaken's it) He has in his person taught us how to handle every situation, that might arise in living these teachings. and that's what it is about the establishment of the word of Allah. there would have never been a public ememy had the Minster not stood up in '77 the body of knowlege the Messenger brought had fallen in the street, they would have never recieved it to awaken the hip hop nation. the didn't make The Minster famous Allah is in control of all things good and bad. May we all be granted light life andmercy for the time is truly at hand. let us pray for one another. As salaam alaikum

Next

Return to Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad